VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    When I first registered in the forum, there was a page I used to like to visit often called Registered Users or something like that. It was a page that let you see every person that is registered here at VCDHelp.com, and you could sort by number of posts, whether they had ICQ or not, AIM or not, Yahoo! Messenger or not... and so on. I remember I used to hold eighth place in number of posts last time I was able to check, which was before summer started. The other day I was curious if I still had eighth place or if I had moved up or down the list, and I saw that there was no more link to access such a page. What happened to it? Was it removed because it caused lag or something? I am on cable, and I remember it used to take like a good ten seconds per page to load that up. That's a long time when things take less thanone second to load usually.
    irc.webmaster.com port 6667 #DDR
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Feh!
    Apparently I went down two spots to tenth place...
    Oh well. Hehe...
    irc.webmaster.com port 6667 #DDR
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, Im 14th!
    I'm catching you up and this is just one post colser.
    Only another 200 or so to go...

Hey Baldrick - Why does TIbrO get the title "Muppet King" and I only have "Member"? Could I please have the title "Crazy Fool"?
    I'll pay you 1 Kronar. Or 1 Euro if you prefer - Your choice. Ill visit some sponsors if you like...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Euro's or Kronar's?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Damn school... now i can't post as much. Oh well....But how much time do you have to spend to get 3448 posts? that's insane. and pfft.. i'm in 22nd place, i'm a long way from getting to 4 digits...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riot_Inc on 2001-10-09 19:09:49 ]</font>
    Quote Quote