VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i got nec 1300a with latest firmware and am having probs finding a cheap disc that it will write to at 4 speed i recently had some purple top ritek brand ritek dye discs at a pound each which were excellent and wrote at 4 speed but i hear they have been disscontinued i tryed loads of other ritek dye discs but altho they say they are writing at 4 speed they take half an hour so are writing at 2 speed
    obviosly i could buy the tdk or verbatim discs but they just to dear any help would be appreciated
    Quote Quote  
  2. I use Arita DVD+R x4 which are a ritek purple dye.
    These work brilliant on my ND-1100A at 4X so I guess that they will work on the 1300 too (since they are +R not -R)
    I got them for about £23.50 + delivery for 25 pk from a UK website (http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/SVP_Communications_Special_Offers_15.html)
    Quote Quote  
  3. You stop me again whilst I'm walking and I'll cut your fv<king Jacob's off.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I use Traxdata dvd-r x4 in my 1300 with no problems. (Traxdata apparently is owned by Ritek, recommended by NEC for the 1300) £9.99 for 10 at www.blankdiscshop.co.uk
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jamesf303
    I use Arita DVD+R x4 which are a ritek purple dye.
    These work brilliant on my ND-1100A at 4X so I guess that they will work on the 1300 too (since they are +R not -R)
    I got them for about £23.50 + delivery for 25 pk from a UK website (http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/SVP_Communications_Special_Offers_15.html)
    These work pretty well on the 1300. Except for a couple of DVDs I've authored with DVDLab trial (which won't play on anything) I've had no coasters.
    Life is what happens just when you've got everything planned.
    Quote Quote  
  6. [I use Traxdata dvd-r x4 in my 1300 with no problems. (Traxdata apparently is owned by Ritek, recommended by NEC for the 1300) £9.99 for 10 at www.blankdiscshop.co.uk]

Yeah, I used this media as well and works fine, on their website(blankdicsshop.co.uk) they have DVD media recommendations for the burner.[/quote]
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

I use bulkpaq. They are orange labelled 4x dvd-r CHEAP disks and I get 'em from www.dabs.com They only cost approx £22 (including postage and VAT) for 25 disks. They dont come with boxes or anything they are just on a cylinder.

If you want to look at em go to the website and in the quicklinx box type "2HB3".

They work fine on my NEC 1300A( which i've updated to herries firmware 1.05) using CloneDVD and AnyDVD.

Quote Quote