VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    My drive is a pioneer 104 bought in nov of 2002, I used hacked firmware 1.31 since March and burned almost 100 DVDs and burned all @ 2x. Last month or so it acted differently all it can burn to 2x is prodisc however I can't/(hard to) read the MPEG1's on my DVD player (it is capable of reading MPEG1) It can't burn ritekg03 in 2x with 1.31 official firmware (Does this firmware capable of burning 1xritex @2x?) coz power calibration occurs and I search all over the net on how to cure it but no luck...There's nowhere to buy a REAL BRANDED 2x media in my place in order to test the real problem...I'm back with 1.31 official firmware...my conclusion is hacked firmwares almost killed my drive.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Could it be that the lense just needs to be cleaned?
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by The village idiot
    Could it be that the lense just needs to be cleaned?
    I already cleaned it with cotton buds and alcohol (isopropyl), when the first problem occured
    Quote Quote