VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Im in the market for a DVD Writer, what would you recommend for me, i have a Settop DVD Player Hitachi DVP325u, what DVD Writer would make a DVD best for that player?
    Quote Quote  
  2. the best a man can get!
    Corned beef is now made to a higher standard than at any time in history.
    The electronic components of the power part adopted a lot of Rubycons.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'd recommend you read through the WRITER database on the left. People leave comments about their writers - success and horror stories.

Only you know what criteria you have in mind. Try there first, narrow your choices, then use the search box on this page to find more threads of comments, problems and resolutions on those you are deciding between.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    The Rogue Pixel: Pixels are like elephants. Every once in a while one of them will go nuts.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'd say the most recommendations for dual format at 4x and value is the Pioneer 106D at Newegg for $155. The Plextor is also recommeded for speed at 8x for plus, but its $235. Others to consider is the Lite-on 401s for $105 (which may be firmware upgradeable to do minus ...its being experimented with right now) and the NEC 1300 at $130.
    Quote Quote