VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok, I have a win 2000 server pc that has 512 ram, amd athlon 1900 and 200 gig's of hd space. My burner is the pioneer 04 with firmware 1.31. I am trying to burn dvd video using nero 6 on ritek media and the time countdown states that nero will burn a full DVD in ~ 27 minutes but the buffer keeps fluctuating from 100% down to ~ 13% and back up again. This burns good dvd's but it takes more time then 2X would. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I also use DVD Shrink 3.0 to fit DVD video on a single DVD but I am not happy with the quality. Even when I shrink a movie down that is just a little bit over the limit the quality looks poor. Should the quality of dvd shrink be the same as dvd-decryptor on dvd5?

Sorry about asking so many questions but I'm in a bind.

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I read that it may be my dma settings. How do I change this in win 2k? and what should they be set as?
    Quote Quote