VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread

1. Basically its a front end to MainConcept 1.4. I read lots of threads about the best quality settings and resizing, so I decided to put something together to simplify things. It will output a MC 1.4 project file that you simply load into the encoder. I'm just coming to the part now where I process the .MES file (gonna be a bitch).

If theres enough interest ill maybe add some audio processing (NTSC to PAL and vice versa) and maybe user defined matrices. Also thinking about a save settings option so we can have (sort of) template support for MC 1.4
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    its a good idea i guess -- but its already easy to make new templates .. the standard resize makes good sense though.
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Looks good to me. The ability to easily change the Quantization Matrices would be great!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Still at the very early Alpha stage, it already looks different from the screen shot. Anyone know how to access info from an AVI and/or MPG from VB.6 (width, height, fps etc ...)
    Quote Quote