VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. For some reason, there is no longer a general tab under Internet Explorer Properties. I have reinstalled the Win2K SPK4 and internet explorer 6, but there is no general tab. It just has the security tab at the far left, then the Privacy, Content, Connections and Advanced tabs, but no general tab. Please, respond!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I would go and see if it works from the control panel/internet options
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    How many forums did you post this in? Pretty selfish to post it everywhere. Must be your problems are more important than anyone else's?
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote  
  4. hehe, I thought my reply just didn't work
    Quote Quote  
  5. I only posted it in two forums man, one in the Other>Computers and another under video just so it would be more likely seen. I'm sorry and it shouldn't happen again. But it was only in two forums man.

As for my problem, I checked control panel but still, there is no genral tab.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by xtreemkareem
    I only posted it in two forums man, one in the Other>Computers and another under video just so it would be more likely seen. I'm sorry and it shouldn't happen again. But it was only in two forums man.

As for my problem, I checked control panel but still, there is no genral tab.
    Originally Posted by Baldrick
    Do not post the same topic on several forums
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Download this program -- 1st Security Agent
    http://www.softheap.com/newadmin.html
    It should allow hiding/viewing of most of IE and Windows 'functions'

][
    Quote Quote