VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy PlayOn and record Netflix! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've successfully created 5 vts files in svcd2dvd (5 ep. of band of brothers) clean and with no error reported. But when i test the output with powerdvd it says error 89030000 unknown file format. i should mention that earlier tries have gone wrong cause of a bad file (ep.04 replacements) witch i've replaced and should be okay ! do anyone have any clues ? please help.

LateEntry
    Quote Quote  
  2. what file do you open in power dvd?
    Quote Quote  
  3. video_ts (ifo) i've also tried vts_01 to 05 unsuccessfully..
    Quote Quote  
  4. adi_001
    i'm also experiencing this exact same problem... it has only occured since my last update, but i believe chrissyboy IS aware of it tho...
    Quote Quote  
  5. hmm, it's funny i didn't see that two of my files were pal and the other three were ntsc. i replaced the the pal files with ntsc and everything worked great, but shouldn't this new version support both pal and ntsc in the same disc 'cause of the possibillity to create more than one vts ??
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    yes but only if your player does also. it sounds like powerdvd does not!
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  7. well, it also failed nero dvd compliance test
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'll do a test run tonight. And see what goes on.

Greatings,
    Yf
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Having NTSC & PAL on the same dvd makes the DVD non compliant with the DVD specification. Many players which can play both TV standards however can handle them.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote