VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have used 2 different versions now, currently on 1.6, I have read everything I can find on the site and still it won't work. I either get empty BURN WHAT'S IN HERE folder or it just sticks on the encoding video part. I don't fully understand what this mpeg2enc thing is and it appears to be a text file. PLEASE someone help I feel like I'm going crazy.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you got the newest version, that should have been fixed.

do you get anything at all!?! does it do any encoding? a progress bar?
    whats in your temp folder. with the older version that never gave you anything in the burn whats in here folder, you would just go to yoru temp and there would be the huge mpeg file

you can then use that to manually make what it is you want, but thats been corrected (or at least i assume it is).

have not used 42 much lately, but it worked for me when I did.

did you real the manual?? it has an interesting way of needing to be installed that is spelled out in there. check it over, make sure its insalled properly, then see whats in the temp folder you set as temp when you started the encoding and let me know.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry about the multiple posts, seriously pulling my hair out!
    I installed as per instructions in read me file, in the correct place. I get things called biles? in my temp folder, don't know what they are.
    I do get a progress bar but not the one with the elapsed tome, its the one with xferring video and the mb count on it. It usually takes about half an hour and it says conversion complete at the end. But still I get the empty folder, and no preview film.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    yea thats not right. Unless you have a G5 on your hands. It should take longer than that. Ive only had that problem when my dvd had PCM audio.

what dvd are you trying?
    What are you trying to do? SVCD? VCD? DIVX?

i believe the .biles are just temp files, if you rename to .mpeg it shoudl play in video lan (then again i could be wrong) try it and see.

i usually get my temps to hang around though, and would get a .mpeg as a temp. so id just split it and off i go to build my own image. that was before i got the new version though.

have you tried emailing kia and comapny? They also post here often, perhaps one of them will have a suggestion
    Quote Quote