VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. I've had a smelly media problem...but it was with Khypermedia cd-r's. They smelled disgusting, like Sharpies gone bad...lol. But no brown sugar
    -Yar, matey!-
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Jesus guys, How many times are you gonna make the damn coke spray out my nose while reading this thread!! Too frign funny man.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    wow. i thought I was losing it until I saw this thread. my new spindles of G04s smell like maple syrup.

got 'em at rima. hows that for sevice? i actually like the smell!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm trying to figure out what is worse...

The fact that DVD media smells like different food catagories.. or the fact that when I get home I'm going to open all of my spindles and take a big whiff..

"Does the pizza disc come in 30 min or its free? Cause with meritline that would be alot of free disc"

LOL..wouldn't have understood that joke if I didn't recently order media through meritline. Thank god it was only CD-R media.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I just opened a spindle of imations and yea, it smells kinda funky. I wouldnt say sweet, but maybe burnt maple syrup i guess. im just wondering why the orig poster was sniffin his stuff. I mean, I had to get my nose down there and sniff hard to notice it. Wonder if he works at the bowling alley's front desk where they hand out and retrieve the bowling shows.
    Quote Quote  
  6. When I saw this post many months ago, I felt really jealous. My media at the time (maxell) had no smell at all. tonight I opened a cake of ridata from newegg, and oh man I'm tellin' ya... I'm cookin' up flapjacks here.
    Quote Quote  
  7. These didnt happen to come packaged in a 'cake box' did they?

Sabro
    www.sabronet.com - It's all you need...to know
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I bought some Memorex a year or so ago that smelt like old cheese. It was a 5pk and 3 were coasters!!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Seems others have expirenced different 'smells' as well - > http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/108404

Sabro
    www.sabronet.com - It's all you need...to know
    Quote Quote