VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there, I already searched the forum for this topic, and found a result... but it didnt help me...

When I multiplex a mpeg file with the audio file I get the buffer underflow error, this is fine for my player, but it doesnt work on all my friends players

The reason that I found on the forums was supposedly caused by incorrect britae..

My mpeg is 1150
    And my audio is 224kb

Any ideas

thanks

happens everytime I multiplex, any type of video, tried encoding audio with external tools and it does the same?

Other question..

I use tooLame and shibatch ssrc.exe together, and its all fine and good on my player, but on all LG players there is a horrible ringing in the audio, and it doesnt play properly?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i use bbMPEG (you can find it in the tools section)to cut my svcd's. i have had this error only a couple of times,but it still played fine on my dvd player. i don't know how to correct this,but if it plays fine on your player,i wouldn't worry about it
    Quote Quote