VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello fellows,

I had bought some matrix in the beginning of July and the result was "ok" not very excited about because how the product itself is so unconsistance and so is playback, so I return the media back to shop4tech.com and guess what, I received 5 pcs media one week later after I returned my previouse purchase with them, and the letter stated by Steve Shaw and email is steve@shop4tech.com who is one of their sale person. On the letter, they had apologized for their previouse batch media and telling me that they had corrected their production into better quality and hoping I could try them again on this free media to see if it does work out good before I would ever want to buy it. So I tried, guess what, they really work out really good and so is play back on my dvd players and ps2. But I thought perhaps the testing on 5 pcs is just not enough so I requested 100 pcs for overnight deliver to see what is the overall result if indeed they had changed and correct their error. The answer is "perfect" out of 100 pcs no error and they are just so perfect like Ritek 4x media and so cheap. for those who might have bad experience on shop4tech's matrix media, you should contact them or send an email to this guy steve@shop4tech.com and ask for the sample (new batch) so you would see what I am talking about and find out yourself whether or not the media indeed work out as they had advertised.

they are selling now for $0.97 per unit on their 100 pcs with free shipping, I will stick with them from now on as long as their quality could remain the same because I don't think no one could out beat this price at this point.

good job shop4tech!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. HERE goes another shop4tech undercover advertising spamming agent. It was obvious from your other MATRIX post you work for shop4tech. Your media is crappy and your full of monkey shit to say that the other MATRIX disks were 'OK.' They were far from OK and I could SHIT ON fifty other brands of media and they'd still be better then those Matrix disks.

Your media is crappy and even though i'm sure it MAY be improved now...that doesn't compensate for selling the former Matrix/Speedy disks as 4x disks when they were proven to be consistently burned @4x with ONE DVD BURNER WITH HACKED FIRMWARE.

I don't usually comment on all the spam crap..but this has gotten out of hand. You people at shop4tech are a complete joke and keep running business as unethically as you are...you'll be belly up in no time. I was even given a ton of free sample media...but I don't give a shit...you people are pathetic and completely disgraceful

PAY FOR YOUR FUCKIN' ADS AND STOP USING THIS FORUM TO SPAM YOUR SHITTY PRODUCT!
    Quote Quote  
  3. defense, I am just writing my comment, and where exactly do I say or ask anyone to buy product from shop4tech on their matrix. if this is called spamming, then how about all the positive posts that you had done for meritline.com from you early post on their evluation. defense, you are just doing advertising for meritline because you are getting free media from them, or perhaps you did not get your free media from shop4tech so that is the reason why you are talking all these bullshit about them. god damn, defense I am wondering now do you actually ever have to pay for your media or you just one of those people who go out there and ask for free media and post for them. look, if you have problem on their media from shop4tech, then just don't buy it, you don't have to talk so much shit about me. this is getting way too much I don't think this is right at all. if what my comment here is called spamming then how about flaystus comment. defense, grow up don't act like a 3 years kid. whatever I had done, at least I paid for it, not like you go out there and cheat for media and then post for meritline.
    Quote Quote  
  4. @witeout ...you really are stupid. The only person that would of known about my free samples from meritline or anywhere else would of been "JOMO" A.K.A "DANNY" at shop4tech. Remember those two guys? Of course you do..because you were BOTH OF THEM. And Both of them got Banned. Now you come back with a name like "witeuout"....AND THINK your fooling someone with your illiterate posts with the same B.S. marketing tactics.

I'm gonna set the record straight now DANNY BOY because your last comments made me see how pathetic you really are.

First, remember that you were the one that PM'd me as wellas many others to try your crappy Speedy/Matrix disks...not the other way around.

Next, I want EVERYBODY who reads this post to know that this asswipe realized by reading my meritline posts of media on this forum as well as meritline's forum and asked if they could send me more media to test. I said sure and they sent me a whopping 100 pcs of that crappy Matrix/Speedy media. I was shocked to have received so much of the media and after I received it this character immediately sent me an email asking me to post positive comments on the forum for it. I sent the email back saying I would post the truth and I wasn't going to lie or mislead people just because shop4tech decided to send me so much media.

For those who aren't getting the point...shop4tech was basically trying to "bribe" me with media so that i'd post a bunch of bullshit positive feedback for their site. And even though they sent me 3 times the amount of sample media that Meritline did....the truth was that the Speedy/Matrix disks were the worst disks I had ever used. They had numerous issues and anyone who searches media id's under "Long...Ten" will see that the media has several problems.

Now DannyBoy....being that your company sent me 3 times the amount of disks that meritline did...where do you get off saying that I am posting for meritline? You are just digging yourself deeper in your own bullshit. If you go to meritline's forum AS WELL AS MY MERITLINE POST HERE...and read my posts on their sample media..two of the five tested did not get completely positive feedback. Their Lead Data and Prime disks are not true 4x disks and I made that very clear. However, there were no issues with any of their media as their is with your Matrix/Speedy's.

You and I both know you were willing to send me another 300 pcs of media "at the least" as long as I came on here and posted bullshit positive feedback for your crappy site. That's wasn't happening because unlike a lot of other people out there...I actually do respect this site and its integrity and I wasn't gonna accept any bribes for hundreds of free pieces of media if that meant fabricating the results and the quality of that crappy Matrix/Speedy media. I don't sell out like that. I wouldn't want somebody else taking the same bribe and posting bullshit results which would cause many others on this forum to purchase your shitty media...only to see it was complete crap!

I told you that several times in your emails...even to the point where I had to get blunt. You obviously didn't like that and now you are back under cover playing "MARKETING MATRIX" again. This time as
    "witeuout."

You think you are helping shop4tech but each time your illiterate, bullshit plagued posts get discovered....you just keep making yourself out to be more and more of an ass. Give it up Jomo.....your PioData disks AREN'T PIONEER OEM's as you were once claiming....and your Speedy/Matrix disks are of the crappiest out there. Even IF the newer Matrix disks are better....your business practices and pathetic attempts on this forum are totally disgraceful.

Hopefully there will be a way to permanently ban you or notify somebody of your relentless attempts at spamming...but if not...I'll be here to hammer your sorry ass each and every chance I get. Go and try to BRIBE somebody else you sorry shit...because I don't play that.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Wow. I read over this post and remembered how much I missed jomo and the shop4tech saga. Gave a real "days of our lives" (soap opera) feeling to the site.

Unfortunately, in my mind anyway, I cannot help but think of the poor marketing campain and spamming attempts by jomo and shop4tech every time I see "SHOP4TECH". I have checked out shop4tech's "deals" and they are hardly deals at all, even if the media was good (which I can't comment on since I have never purchased from them). I find much better deals by going to other (to be nameless) online stores.

I think it is safe to say that the original poster has some link to shop4tech. I dont know (or rather dont care) if that is the case, but for any shop4tech folks out there, you have lost at least one potential customer due to jomo's actions. I am sorry if jomo was just some guy that really liked shop4tech's product and shop4tech received bad press as a result of his actions, but here are the facts of why I wont ever purchase media from you (in order of importance):

1) your prices are too high
    2) There have been numerous reports of bad media issues
    3) Jomo and the rest of the "gang" spammed peoples' private mailboxes and posted false "great deals". Your integrity is shot

So, in closing, whiteout, if you are not one of the many faces of shop4tech/dannyboy/jomo whoever, I will apologize to you on defenses' behalf. If you read jomo's posts, I hope you'll see why defense responded they way he did. Regardless of who you are or are not, you have lost one potential customer and I hope that the other posters reply in kind to give shop4tech the message. If this is shop4tech, you have blown it and need to find some other site to pester. Good day and good riddance.
    Quote Quote  
  6. macleod said:
    So, in closing, whiteout, if you are not one of the many faces of shop4tech/dannyboy/jomo whoever, I will apologize to you on defenses' behalf. If you read jomo's posts, I hope you'll see why defense responded they way he did.
    It was definitely Jomo/DANNY/SHOP4TECH and I knew it as soon as I read their comment on flaystus' matrix post. Their response mentioned my free media samples from meritline...and only jomo/Danny knew about that free media I received from meritline.

On my Meritline media summary posts..I never mentioned it was free. My posts were also completley unbiased and extremely accurate. 2 of the 5 types of media I tested had negative results. I wrote meritline about this and they amended their site to reflect that both the Prime and ACCU 4x disks may not burn @4x with the Sony burners.

Witeuout/Jomo/Danny/Shop4tech also wrote in this last post that "they had paid for what they had done." I assume they meant they had paid for their spamming actions by being banned...and that this last post was NOT an attempt to spam. UHHHH ....YEA....lol.....the problem I honestly have with all this isn't so much the spamming. It's the fact that this is now the 3rd time this person has been banned for this and more importantly..they are spamming for a product that is completely worthless. If anyone actually buys into their crap they are just throwing money out the window.

Even if the product was the most solid media produced...they have definitely crossed the line...but when you take their spamming into account along with the fact that they are spamming a totally crappy product...that's pretty scary to say the least.
    Quote Quote