VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Lo,

First prob is when I made a dvd-r movie/disk from some vcd's using SVCD2DVDMPG+, the sound was out of sink with the video....by the end of the episodes the sound was 5-10 seconds ahead of the video (starts off fine for the first 2 minutes then goes out of sinc).... (I've only tried playing the dvd-r disks in my stand alone dvd player on my tv and that's where it goes out of sinc, it is compatible with dvd-r disks though)

The settings I choose after selecting the source and destination folders, is to choose "Author DVD Folders" under "Output stream type" (should I choose "Apply Pan and Scan info" as well?).

Then the "Horizontal Res patch value" is blanked out

I leave the "File Suffixes" options alone

And the "Audio encoder" is selected to "MPEG" without the "2-pass" option ticked.

What am I doing wrong?

The Second prob is that when I try to make a dvd-r disk with a bunch of episodes from vcd format, they appear in the wrong order even though they're named with numbers at the end/start of the file name e.g. file01, file02, file03 etc. I've even tried just naming the files as numbers 01, 02, 03 etc. but it appears out of order, and when I try and re-arrange them in the Auther menu by dragging and dropping them in the right order under VTS it rips them in the wrong order when I press start.

What's happening here?

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Arther.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for the first one, will try it out later....any help with the second prob? Should it be in order when I number the files in the right order? or if I re-arrange them in VTS should it be in the right order?

Thanks,

Arther.
    Quote Quote  
  4. bishopthomas@idmc.org
    I am having the same problem with our MXPro Digital Video Mixer using 2 jvc 5000 camera and a jvcbr 3000 recorder, I have treid everything including comminig out the mackie mixer to direct from the mic. someone please help if you can.
    Quote Quote