VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Do you have the DivX codec installed ?
    Check out my guide on converting .OGM format to an SVCD with Selectable Subtitles and Multiple Audio tracks.

https://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/170944.php
    Quote Quote  
  2. *Added the solution to the Maestro Error in the Subtitles Creation Step*
    Check out my guide on converting .OGM format to an SVCD with Selectable Subtitles and Multiple Audio tracks.

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've tried following your guide to convert an anime movie dvdrip with english/japanese subs. The only thing I did different from you guide is to use dbpoweramp for my audio conversions. When I get to the multiplexing part of the guide, I can't get bbmpeg to work. I keep getting this error:

Video: none

Audio: none

Output MPEG information
    Video: none

Audio: none

Multiplexing: video and two audio streams
    program stream type: SVCD with pulldown auto-detection
    video file: d:\downloads\[ax]_kiki's_delivery_service_dual_audio_dvdrip\kikiscd 1.m2v
    audio 1 file: d:\downloads\[ax]_kiki's_delivery_service_dual_audio_dvdrip\kikiscd 1jap.mp2
    audio 2 file: d:\downloads\[ax]_kiki's_delivery_service_dual_audio_dvdrip\kikiscd 1eng.mp2
    program file: d:\downloads\kikiscd1.mpg

Multiplexing video and audio:

Scanning video stream for a sequence header and pulldown type ...
    no pulldown detected ...

Scanning video stream for pictures ...
    Found 106246 picture headers.
    Video stream information
    Stream length : 509604408
    Total time (seconds) : 3545
    Sequence start : 1
    Sequence end : 1
    No. Pictures : 106246
    No. Groups : 6230
    No. I Frames : 6230 avg. size 29623 bytes
    No. P Frames : 29855 avg. size 7358 bytes
    No. B Frames : 70161 avg. size 1503 bytes
    No. D Frames : 0 avg. size 0 bytes
    Horizontal size : 480
    Vertical size : 480
    Aspect ratio : 1.0000
    Picture rate : 29.970 frames/sec
    Bit rate : 143750 bytes/sec (1150000 bits/sec)
    Computed avg rate : 143750 bytes/sec (1150000 bits/sec)
    Computed max rate : 182100 bytes/sec (1456800 bits/sec)
    Vbv buffer size : 49152 bytes
    CSPF : 0

Scanning audio stream for access units information
    Found 1 audio frame headers.
    AC3 audio stream information
    Stream length : 85083116
    Syncwords : 1
    Frames : 1 size 2156920832 bytes
    Bit rate : 20480 bytes/sec (160 kbit/sec)
    Frequency : 0.0 kHz

Scanning audio stream for access units information
    Found 2 audio frame headers.
    AC3 audio stream information
    Stream length : 85083743
    Syncwords : 2
    Frames : 2 size 768 bytes
    Bit rate : 16384 bytes/sec (128 kbit/sec)
    Frequency : 32.0 kHz

Multiplexing information
    Video stream data rate : 182100 bytes/sec (1456800 bits/sec)
    Audio stream 1 data rate : 20480 bytes/sec (163840 bits/sec)
    Audio stream 2 data rate : 16384 bytes/sec (131072 bits/sec)
    Total data rate : 348600 bytes/sec (2788800 bits/sec)

Multiplexing file d:\downloads\kikiscd100.mpg

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is my first time trying to multiplex a file.
    Quote Quote  
  4. All right. Where do I find the OGM filter for TMPGenc? Or is this something only available in a recent version that I have to pay money for? Or what?
    Animation and geeky reviews and podcasts at
    Cartoon Geeks (http://www.cartoongeeks.com)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    All right. Where do I find the OGM filter for TMPGenc? Or is this something only available in a recent version that I have to pay money for? Or what?
    http://zhentarim.caeli.cjb.net:1301/divx5faq.php#3
    this page tells you what you need to watch, and all you need to encode in TMPGEnc. well, it works for me anyway. i can just load the .ogm file itself.

now, i have a question. DivXerouS, after the mpeg2 is encoded, will VirtualDubMod list all the streams (audio1, audio2, subs)? before i add the subs, vdubmod tells me to choose between my audio stream, then after i add my subs in winsubmux, it says that there may have been an improper join. and then doesnt list the sub stream.

is there anyway to check to see if the streams are intact before i burn?

also, i've always just burned straight to data disk (my dvd player allows this), will the subs and switchable sound work like this? i'm just curious if this could be one of my problems.

thanks!

later
    whats in a sig?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Alright the thing with adding selectable subtitles is that their reallly is no software available to view them, I have never tried it playing the Mpeg 2 in VirtualDubMod, only in PowerDVD and Windows Media Player, so I don't know what to tell you...and your burning process, I have never tried that also, so Im really sorry I can't tell you much about that either.
    Really sorry.

Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks for the reply.

i figured i'd try burning with vcdeasy instead of just a data disk. it works much better after burning an actual svcd, but sill no subs. i dont know where i went wrong. i followed your guide to the letter (cept for using tooLame to encode the mp2, and using vcdeasy), ahhh i dont have any cd-rw, so ive wasted like 6 cd-rs. maybe i need to do some more research.

thanks for any light you can shed on my problem!!

later
    whats in a sig?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Um, I got to the part about muxing, and I hit a wall. The tutorial you link to doesn't explain how to do multiple audio. How do I do that? I would like to preserve that capability when I make my DVD. Also, I'd prefer to make a real DVD as opposed to an SVCD. Is there any part of the process that I need to do differently? (other than put a DVD in my burner)
    Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Wow, Honestly this guide helped alot! I tried alot of guides but this one worked best!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Um, I got to the part about muxing, and I hit a wall. The tutorial you link to doesn't explain how to do multiple audio. How do I do that? I would like to preserve that capability when I make my DVD. Also, I'd prefer to make a real DVD as opposed to an SVCD. Is there any part of the process that I need to do differently? (other than put a DVD in my burner)
    Thank you!

>> This is also what I need to know... (The multiple audio problem) <<
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks so much for your guide. For some strange reason though I CANNOT see any subtitles. I have a marquant 333k which should be able to read cvcd and svcd subtitles. It shows the option but no subtitles are displayed. i've checked colors, tried the ifoedit way, etc. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Sorry for the late reply BUT here it goes

Pharrell I can't tell you anything about DVD's because I have not done that...Yes actually the link does provide and tell you how to mux multiple audios...you just have to look at it carefully...in the area where it says Audio Stream 2 is where you load your Second language track...look at the pictures carefully...

Tachan are you watching your movies with PBC ON or OFF, you also have to understand that when you hit the Subtitle button, there is a 5 second delay...delay as in it will start after 5 seconds not delay as in off tune with the words...try burning your mpeg with different softwares, try also doing a test by making 1 stream CVD Subtitles and 1 SVCD Subtitles, in WinSUBMUX ans switching from 1 stream to another, do you have any other SVCD's that hvae CVD or SVCD Subtitles and playback fine...?

which should be able to read cvcd and svcd subtitles
    key word being should, you should try testing your DVD out a little bit if your not sure...

Hope my advice helps.

Again my apologies for the late reply>

Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried w/ the PBC on and with it off. After many different methods and software, I give up. I've come to the conclusion that if it want the dual language and switchable subtitles that bad I can either keep the OGM or buy the DVD :P Thanks for your guide and your reply though!
    Quote Quote  
  14. Nowadays most DVD Players doo support Dual Audio, but the SVCD or CVD Subtitles support is still an issue...it was a good effort...

I can either keep the OGM or buy the DVD
    or start creating DVD's instead of SVCD's...aaaaaah oooooh aaaaaaah !

Quote Quote  
  15. Appreciating the effort, but the reason why I looked for any other guide than TMpgEnc itself was because TMpgEnc was giving me this error time and again that my trial period to use the Mpeg2 Encoder had expired and I needed to buy the Plus version of TMpgEnc.

So I make a statement. If I could use the mpeg2 encoder of TMpgEnc then I would have generated the SVCD using TMpgEnc itself and not bothered to have gone through all the steps. TMpgEnc would have done it while I would have done something better. Now that I cant use the Mpeg2 encoder of TMpgEnc, so obviously I cant get a m2v file when I am getting video. ?!?! Kindda paradoxical!

So my question to is can m1v be also used with BBMpeg?

Please correct me if I have undertood things wrong.

Skull
    Quote Quote  
  16. Just one more thing added which makes the entire excercise useless is that if I am not getting an m2v then my outcome will not be a SVCD!?!?!

So? Do you have a suggestion?
    Quote Quote  
  17. I am finally ready to make my FINAL statement! I really dont mean to be rude in anyway, but dude, not only have you wasted your time but with this guide around alot more people will waste their time as well. So if possible please take it off.

It is the simplest thing to do in the world to convert OGM to SVCD.

1. Rename your ogm to AVI
    2. Encode it to SVCD using Tmpegenc
    3. Sleep
    4. Wake up in the morning to find your file done

Rock on, bro!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by skullfullomagots
    I am finally ready to make my FINAL statement! I really dont mean to be rude in anyway, but dude, not only have you wasted your time but with this guide around alot more people will waste their time as well. So if possible please take it off.

It is the simplest thing to do in the world to convert OGM to SVCD.

1. Rename your ogm to AVI
    2. Encode it to SVCD using Tmpegenc
    3. Sleep
    4. Wake up in the morning to find your file done

Rock on, bro!
    no offense to you, but that was pretty rude. he didn't waste his time and neither did i. when i first read this guide, i didn't know how to do anything. it helped me to convert ogms and mkvs while keeping good audio quality. simply renaming to avi WILL NOT WORK every time, and that won't get you two audio files for SVCD, now will it?
    Quote Quote  
  19. LOL .... No comment*

Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey well this if my first post and i read the same guide to converting .ogm to .avi and yeah it didnt work.

So my question is what do i do if i rename my ogm file to a .avi and try to load it in tmpgenc and it says bad file or something along those lines, all i know is it didnt work so if anyone can tell me what i can do to make it work.....much thanks would be given. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by masadar
    Hey well this if my first post and i read the same guide to converting .ogm to .avi and yeah it didnt work.

So my question is what do i do if i rename my ogm file to a .avi and try to load it in tmpgenc and it says bad file or something along those lines, all i know is it didnt work so if anyone can tell me what i can do to make it work.....much thanks would be given. Thanks
    What part of it did not work?

If it won't accept the file, you can try in TMPGEnc Options>Environmental Settings then on the VFAPI plugin tab make sure DirectShow Filter is on top. (Right click on it and higher priority until it gets to top) That might work...
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello !!

Hope I won't be too newbies in my words

I would like to put ogm files on a DVD vby using SVCD files intermediate

No problem for this tut !

Step#1:- Separating the audio from the video using VirtualDubMod
    Okay

Step#2:- Converting the Audio.
    No prob, I used BatchConverter (Sonic Foundry ..)
    I converted ogg => wav 44100Hz/16bit

Step#3:- Converting the Video. and Step#4:- Muxing the Audio Streams & Video using BBMpeg.
    I use Tmpgenc to do these steps:
    Video File is my OGM original file
    Audio is the result of the 2nd step (the WAV File)

No problem ...................... but, OUT OF SYNC

can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

JulienB
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry for my previous message:
    I did tests by using "Source Range cutter" in order to win time !!!!

This cutter generate Out Sync problem ...

Now, I know...

JulienB
    Quote Quote  
  24. I am able to attach the subtitle file to the mpg file. When I burn SVCD disc the picture is upside down and no subtitle. Please help! Thanks.
    ATN
    Quote Quote  
  25. hey wat ups
    i'm having a problem @ the step where you trying to convert the .OGM file wit TMPGEnc
    when i do that, it gives me an error sayin "Illegal floating decimal point calculation order."
    I tried doing this step for like 5 times...and it keeps on giving me this error
    can any one plzz help me...
    thnx..
    Quote Quote  
  26. I never got any error like that....so I don't think I'll be able to help you, but try scanning for errors...maybe that could work...

Quote Quote  
  27. hey..
    thnx for the reply
    how do i scan for errors
    do u mean on my comp?
    wit norton?
    Quote Quote  
  28. I may be doing something wrong...but my ogm has 4 audio tracks...beside from that when I demux the audio from the video file...does the audio track actually get physically separated from the adio track i.e if I play the video file there will be no audio whatsoever after ripping the audio from it?
    Quote Quote  
  29. Reply for Abdul*

Scanning for errors I mean checking for bad frames corrupt areas...you can use many prgrams available, that will check your file for certain areas, you can also use VirtualDubMod to also check your file for errors...and no I don't mean use Norton because that checks for viruses...

Reply for TonyFlo*

I haven't seen any OGM with 4 audio tracks sooo far....but your probably not doing anything wrong. When you Demux your audio from the file, your original file stays the same, it's only the audio that gets seperated or whatever else your separating for example subtitles...etc....nothing will happen to your original file....

Hope my replies help you guys out and give you somewhat of an idea how to advanmce from here...

Quote Quote