VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)

Poll: Do You Post In The Forum?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Far too goddamn old now EddyH's Avatar
    Soul sucking suburbia! But a different part since I last logged on.
    Search Comp PM
    One of those annoying "only if I have a question" guys (current mindbender - how did trying to rip a certain DVD make Win98 go haywire on one machine and give another bad sectors?!? or - tgpo, any vacancies over your way? ), or occasionally to bitch over a poll And the annoying guy who wipes under the desk too. Never a tissue when you need it. Never.

Funny... now that i'm no longer hardly working working hard at university and instead trying to find a job, the rip/convert level and forum visit level has gone south for the summer. Hm. Blame it on the application forms and the cable TV kind of takes the shine off of it all, til you realise, there's crap all on.
    -= She sez there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters! =-
    Back after a long time away, mainly because I now need to start making up vidcapped DVDRs for work and I haven't a clue where to start any more!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Far too goddamn old now EddyH's Avatar
    Soul sucking suburbia! But a different part since I last logged on.
    Search Comp PM
    ...can't find a way to delete posts any more ...
    -= She sez there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters! =-
    Back after a long time away, mainly because I now need to start making up vidcapped DVDRs for work and I haven't a clue where to start any more!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't post in any of the informative areas, as my knowledge of VCD/DVD info is very limited. I do post answers to questions in off topic or hardware related forums. Someday I'll be at a level to contribute to the real forums...
    Quote Quote  
  4. I post just to edit my posts
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's funny that one of the poll options isn't "I only post when I have the answer to a question". That's usually when I hop on and post something. Or when I want to point out something wrong with a poll.
    dj matty b
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hoyboy
    Yeah, where is TX? haven't seen his bright, cheerful observations about lfe anywhere for the last week or so, at least. Maybe he's on holidays or something, learning how to pour cement
    I need to go to Home Depot and read one of those cement bags.

I'm not online very much these days, so you won't see much of me anymore. I was only here so I could give my brain a rest while I was working with some work projects that required lots of online time. It was fun while it lasted. I'll come back every now and then.
    I'm not online anymore. Ask BALDRICK, LORDSMURF or SATSTORM for help. PM's are ignored.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by txpharoah
    .......I'll come back every now and then.
    Phew!!!!!!
    Thank goodness!!!!!!
    Will
    tgpo, my real dad, told me to make a maximum of 5,806 posts on vcdhelp.com in one lifetime. So I have.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by txpharaoh
    ...so you won't see much of me anymore.
    Bummer. There's nothing like a txpharaoh reply to a childish member's rantings to get the day started right.
    Quote Quote