VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How can i copy a DVD to a DVD and remove the FBI warnings and other things thay have before a movie starts, i want to keep all the menus. Is there any program that will do this? I know you can use ifoedit to do it but i can not figure it out.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Decrypter
    Quote Quote  
  3. How?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Read the guides on my webpage... I have one that does just this using freeware utils

URL is in my sig.
    http://encoding.n3.net <-- for all your DVD and CD backup needs!
    Quote Quote  
  5. if you don't mind still keeping the fbi warnings...you can use dvddecryptor to remove PUO's or prohibited user operations.

with PUO's removed, you can basically fast foward through anything, including those FBI warnings the commerical DVDs make you wait and watch.

"remove PUOs from IFO/BUP" is an option under settings in DVDdecryptor.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Looked at your guied graysky and i have no VIDEO_TS.VOB
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by David9799
    How can i copy a DVD to a DVD and remove the FBI warnings and other things thay have before a movie starts, i want to keep all the menus. Is there any program that will do this? I know you can use ifoedit to do it but i can not figure it out.
    Lots of guides here...
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43142

There are so many ways to get rid of unwanted stuff.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I usually run the VIDEO_TS.VOB (the FBI warning is usually in that file) thru VOBrator to find out the VOB ID for it and the load the VIDEO_TS.IFO into IFOEdit and click on Menu Extras and then strip that VOB ID

work most of time but then I'm not an expert
    Quote Quote  
  9. That's what my guides recommend... how can he not have a video_ts.vob?
    http://encoding.n3.net <-- for all your DVD and CD backup needs!
    Quote Quote  
  10. The FBI warning and previews are in the first VOB file it's in with the movie. And there is no video_ts.vob

What if i turned the vob file into mpg and then edited out the part i don't want then turn the mpg back to a vob file (not sure how thats done) after that i would need to do what to the ifo files?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    No no David, that's just making a LOT of work for yourself. I recommend just using DVD Decryptor or AnyDVD to remove the PUI.

- Gurm
    Quote Quote  
  12. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    probably pointed out above

1. edit the IFO to play the movie immediately then you will never see the FBI warnings (No link but it's simple and guides are floating about)

2. use IFOEdit and strip out the relevant FBI VOB ID,(GUIDE)
    Quote Quote  
  13. lol thanks for the help.

I wish someone would come out with a program to do this so evcen i could do it untill then i'll keep trying!
    Quote Quote