VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    I have downloaded Terminator.3.SVCD.TS-CENTROPY.[BT] off suprnova but it has appeared as 2 small cue files and 2 bin files. In order to watch it on my pc i have to watch it in two seperate installments. How can i join these files to make one seamless movie? I do not wish to burn it just watch it on pc. I have been told to use SVCD2DVDMPG but have no idea how to use it or if this is correct.
    Quote Quote  
  2. what you do is run the bin files through svcd2dvdmpg with this guide you should be able to do that. Select bin-> PS and you don't need to patch the header. after running that combine the files with the mpeg tools ot tmpgenc. then you got 1 mpg file you can watch.

But remember it could be possible the audio is out of sync cause you combined the files.

Yf
    Quote Quote  
  3. Guest
    I can't even begin to use svcd2dvdmpg, every i click on the icon it asks me if i want to repair it or remove it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I would suggest you remove it, reboot then reinstall.
    Even better buy the +version as it authors for you. So much easier for the sake of 10.00.
    Quote Quote