VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Comicbook Based Movies.....

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I recently viewed the “Batman” DVD and Jack Nicholson is excellent as the joker. I also seen “Spiderman” on DVD, which isn't too bad and could be better.

I haven't seen “The Hulk” yet. I'd rather view T3 first in the cinema before “The Hulk”. I probably wait for the DVD release for “The Hulk”.

I haven’t viewed the “Superman” film for many years and did see the DVD of the film for sale at the shop and perhaps get a copy soon.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pacmania_2001
    I didn't like Sixth Sense at all. Unbreakable was slightly more interesting but I think they finally got it right with Signs (although the ending was rather a let down).
    Wow, I'm the exact opposite. I loved the Sixth Sense, but hated Signs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. X2 was good and so was Blade. I heard that they were going to make Batman Vs Superman but it got cancelled by WB.

Anyone else here this ?
    If it's wet, drink it

My DVD Collection
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No comic based movie can ever be any good. Well. maybe? X2 was okay, although how storyline real is up to debate. Superman 1 or 2 maybe? Ummmm......Ummmm......Original Batman movie......

And yes, I do own tank girl :P
    To Be, Or, Not To Be, That, Is The Gazorgan Plan
    Quote Quote  
  5. X2 was good and so was Blade. I heard that they were going to make Batman Vs Superman but it got cancelled by WB.

Anyone else here this ?
    Yep, however like the new Superman and Batman movies it also got stuck in development hell. They had a couple of scripts from what I had read and if I remember correctly Aint It Cool News did a review or two on the script.

The idea itself sounded pretty cool but then they scrapped it to go with individual Batman and Superman movies.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I heard that they were going to make Batman Vs Superman but it got cancelled by WB.
    something to think about as well... I first heard about a live-action X-Men movie in one of the first issues I ever bought.

That was #120, back in 1978 or 79.
    - housepig
    ----------------
    Housepig Records
    out now:
    Various Artists "Six Doors"
    Unicorn "Playing With Light"
    Quote Quote