VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. Oh, and just for the record, I do think the moderators do a fabulous job of maintaining this forum and keeping it devoid of all warez.

I find the TGPO poll option very funny.

Search Comp PM
    Yeah, this was a good thread. We need to get more women into tech, then this site will be really cookin. Lets see if Balrick will do a link affiliate program with http://us.glamour.com/

Search Comp PM
    Jackie Chan wrote:

Oh, and just for the record, I do think the moderators do a fabulous job of maintaining this forum and keeping it devoid of all warez.

Gee, you write this almost like it's an after thought. One would think you would have posted this first, seeing that this was what the thread was about in the first place.

4. You guys(dudes) need to calm down and stop drooling over her avatar.
    The internet is what CB radios were in the 70's & 80's,me and my buddies used to go cruising for babes that were on the radio and when we met them everytime they were FUB's(Fat Ugly B****es).
    Like Forrest Gump said"you never know what you're gonna get".

5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yawn, children, children now, now. Play nicely or some of you are in for a spanking, and you know who you are.
    (;-{> Dd
    (;-{> Dd
    Strength and Honor
    www.dvd9to5.com
    www.dvd9to5.com/forum/
    "For every moment of truth there's confusion in life"
    Black Sabbath/Ronnie James Dio

6. Originally Posted by cplevel42
    Yeah, this was a good thread. We need to get more women into tech, then this site will be really cookin. Lets see if Balrick will do a link affiliate program with http://us.glamour.com/
    Dang, How can you even tell she's a she? The avitar? LOL

Probably some mod just havin fun with y'all

tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.

Search Comp PM
    Dang, How can you even tell she's a she? The avitar? LOL
    We don't really know, but its still FUN. We dont gets many gals in these parts!

8. Originally Posted by Doggiedaddy
    Yawn, children, children now, now. Play nicely or some of you are in for a spanking, and you know who you are.
    (;-{> Dd
    HAHA :P

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    <snip>What state in Minnesota in? Just Kidding!!! Farmington Hills, MI that's all I'm saying....over by 7 Mile or maybe 12 Mile or maybe not at all - who knows? I get confused somtimes...

<snip>(no - not that kind of snip please).

weird --- i know of "TheGeekMistress" who lives in Farmington Hills also - and has your "style" of writing (sometimes) ...

must be the water there - or not (since i grew up in Grosse Pointe Woods and turned out only mildly twisted), wouldn't drink lake st. clair or the river anyway (much less swim in it - at least not then).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a trip to the detroit salt mines (formally) and see creatures mutated from toxic waste in living (somewhat) detail....

10. Originally Posted by cplevel42
    Jackie Chan wrote:

Oh, and just for the record, I do think the moderators do a fabulous job of maintaining this forum and keeping it devoid of all warez.

Gee, you write this almost like it's an after thought. One would think you would have posted this first, seeing that this was what the thread was about in the first place.
    You must not be too popular with the ladies...

Let me ask you this:

If "she" did not have such a "hot" avatar, would you still be all over me like this? No? Didnt think so...

11. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    OK TGPO,

After you warn rvl123 about his language and violent behavior towards women.

Everybody else is joking here. I think that was uncalled for. Let's see you give mods a really good rep here and take some action. It's ovious that I was kidding by my tone and smiley faces. He's instigating a fight for no reason. I think this thread has been light so far, anyone disagree?

And rvl, thanks for getting my post count up, too!
    and whats to say that rvl123 wasn't joking?

12. Play nicely or some of you are in for a spanking, and you know who you are.
    Ooooh-oooohh Pick me, pick meeeee!

Did I say MI? Maybe I meant MS. I'm sure there's a Farmington Hills in Mississippi. (peepee eye) Not the geekmistress. My ex used to lurk here and I'm trying to figure out how to take some video and make it playable for friends and family. He was way too secretive with what he was doing with the video camera. Luckily, I'm not a fool and always ****** where there couldn't be a camera.

That really is me in my avatar. There's really no need to call other women FUBs or whatever - what do you look like?. I don't remember CB radio - must have been before my time.

And rvl123 - we need to work on you, I like a challenge. It was an afterthought - just in case I'm a mod in disguise, right. Hedge your bets like Pascal's wager??? cpl is just being a gent. I'm not going to defend meself and my avatar any more. I'll just change it. Cut and paste it now while you have a chance. It'll happen soon.

13. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    And rvl123 - we need to work on you, I like a challenge. It was an afterthought - just in case I'm a mod in disguise, right. Hedge your bets like Pascal's wager??? cpl is just being a gent. I'm not going to defend meself and my avatar any more. I'll just change it. Cut and paste it now while you have a chance. It'll happen soon.
    Haha, the day you work on me...uh...wait...it won't happen.

Who are you to determine whether my post was an afterthought?

Not even gonna start about you and your avatar...

14. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    There was a bunch of them here a minute ago, tucker, tgpo, bj_m where are they now?
    I am still here, just there have been no other comments since my last post that I felt I needed to reply to. Did I miss something ?

15. bugster wrote:
    and whats to say that rvl123 wasn't joking?
    Are you for real? Did you not read the whole thread and follow the sudden outburst and name calling?? Did you not see others comment on the inappropriate nature of the remark? Did you not see the apology? Is an apology not an admission of a transgression? Your comment is an insult to women. I'm sure the female members in your family would take offense at being called a b*tch by a stranger in the supermarket, joking or not. If you would come to the defense of your sister or mom, then you should come to the defense of a member of this forum, male or female, if they are threatened - and that's what that remark was - a threat.
    Are you trying to start something bitch? You want some? Come get some.
    and later
    Anytime buddy...anytime...
    Then the gents speak up:

SLK
    Bitch? Why must your resort to name calling? From what I have read, she has done nothing to deserve this treatment. Anyway, I believe that this violates some rule of this forum.
    cplevel42
    rvl123, say you are sorry to chrissy, or we may turn you into the mods. I guarantee that you'll get a warning if a mod sees your language.
    The apology that was insincere but given nonetheless:
    very well, I am sorry
    I even asked TGPO in the same thread to say something:

OK TGPO,

After you warn rvl123 about his language and violent behavior towards women.

Everybody else is joking here. I think that was uncalled for. Let's see you give mods a really good rep here and take some action. It's ovious that I was kidding by my tone and smiley faces. He's instigating a fight for no reason. I think this thread has been light so far, anyone disagree?
    How conspicuously nowhere TGPO went...

Maybe that poll is fixed. OK sign me up to be a moderator, what are the criteria? I can read and write as well as you can and I know how to spot a remark that should probably get someone a warning.

And rvl123 - face it - you have problems with women, otherwise you wouldn't be so agressive and antagonistic. I won't resort to the abusive name calling and attitude you so enthusiastically exhibit.

16. Craig Tucker wrote:
    I am still here, just there have been no other comments since my last post that I felt I needed to reply to. Did I miss something ?
    Gee, that's misogynistic! No, you haven't missed anything if it's the policy of the mods to ignore violent and abusive posts towards new members.

Sorry guys, c-ya

17. I saw you were called a bitch which I think is totally unecessary and I urge the poster not to make any more insulting comments. I also noticed you call someone an ass kisser, so you are not as innocent as you like to make out. Or is this not also an insult.

And I think violent and abusive is a bit melodramatic.

Search Comp PM
    How conspicuously nowhere TGPO went...
    I went out to eat for my birthday. I can't spend every waking moment on the boards now can I??

Search Comp PM
    Well there IS a Farmington Hills, MS (you must of done some quick searching on google for that one :P ) , but 12 mile rd. doesn't go right through the middle of it (or within 1000 miles of it, in fact it has but 1 or 2 streets in total) .. but 7 mile is a mile south of Farmington Hills, MI anyway .....

__________________________________________________ ___________

la muchacha, lo guarda el fluir

20. Originally Posted by TGPO
    I went out to eat for my birthday. I can't spend every waking moment on the boards now can I??
    You're fired

Like the new tag TGPO

21. Anyone think my comment to pixel was violent?
    Anyone think my comment to pixel was abusive?
    Anyone think my comment to pixel was inflammatory?
    Anyone think my comment to pixel was inciting?

Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was violent?
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was abusive?
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was inflammatory
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was inciting?

Hey, that looks like a poll...isn't that what started this?

Craig - let's see the blue letters to rvl123, then I'll think you really are a stand up guy...otherwise, the other 15% of respondents were more accurate. He did apologize, though...but, the rules are the rules...meant to be followed, not broken and definitely not applied/skipped on whims to buddies.

And TGPO, you little cutie, Happy Birthday - tell me how to send a photo and then check your inbox.

22. No, Craig, I called him and a**kisser. It's an implication, not an accusation.

And melodramatic? That's an accusation based on your inability to see what you really are - misogynistic.

Search Comp PM
    And TGPO, you little cutie, Happy Birthday - tell me how to send a photo and then check your inbox.
    All you have to do is click the pm button in one of my posts. Then use the upload image option right under neath where you type the message to choose the image file (under 50kb). In the text type [ img ]image.jpg[ /img ] with out the spaces. And it should work.

24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys -

Someone told me my ex-girlfriend Chrissy was in this forum stirring it up...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suckers!!!!!!!

That's one for the books - NICE AVATAR!!!!!!

Ban on, MacDuff!!!!

Woooo-hooooooo
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher."
    - Ambrose Bierce
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
    - George Bernard Shaw

25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    [quote="Hot_Chrissy"]
    I'm not going to defend meself and my avatar any more. I'll just change it. Cut and paste it now while you have a chance. It'll happen soon.
    Bummer
    (;-{> Dd
    (;-{> Dd
    Strength and Honor
    www.dvd9to5.com
    www.dvd9to5.com/forum/
    "For every moment of truth there's confusion in life"
    Black Sabbath/Ronnie James Dio

26. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    Anyone think my comment to pixel was violent?
    Anyone think my comment to pixel was abusive?
    Anyone think my comment to pixel was inflammatory?
    Anyone think my comment to pixel was inciting?
    No, maybe, yes, yes.

Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was violent?
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was abusive?
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was inflammatory
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me was inciting?
    No, maybe, yes, yes.

Craig - let's see the blue letters to rvl123, then I'll think you really are a stand up guy....
    We don't hand out yellow cards like smarties, at this point in time I do not think any post has warranted a yellow card. I also do not like to see members asking moderators to hand out yellow cards. If you have a complaint then make it by all means but do not tell us what action we should take.

but, the rules are the rules...meant to be followed, not broken and definitely not applied/skipped on whims to buddies.
    Depending on your interpretation of the rules I could just as easily issue you with a warning, but like I said I do not hand these out lightly and I see no reason to issue any warnings at this time.

As for me and rvl123 being buddies, this could well be the first time we have posted in the same thread. As far as I am aware I have had no correspondence with him.

27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone think my comment to pixel
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me
    I think you're a cross-dresser or a hermaphrodite that's just trying to hide the schlong for once, and online is the only way to do it. I think we had one of those in the recent "sex" poll on the site. I bet both users are the same person.

Ya'll may hear the regional rumors that Texans treat their women well. And it's true. But the moment you try to get all smart-mouthed and try to put up your fists, you've got to realize we're gonna whoop yer little butt as if you were any other guy. Sure, be a woman, but the moment you give up the right of being feminine, I get to give up the right to put up with you. rvl123 is fine in my books.

And TGPO, I'll send you "my picture" as well. Would you like me to grab it from Playboy.com or Hustler.com? I doubt our "Hot_Chrissy" is doing anything more than that.

Nice try.

Even if you TRULY WERE female, I'd turn you down. No matter how nice the body is to play with, everything else would turn me off. Like Kelso says on That 70s Show: "BURN!"

You only started this thread to rant. Threads like these are counter-productive to the site. Go learn video or something. If you really need a date, go to a bar or have your buddies set you up. Flirting online is truly pathetic.
    I'm not online anymore. Ask BALDRICK, LORDSMURF or SATSTORM for help. PM's are ignored.

28. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    And melodramatic? That's an accusation based on your inability to see what you really are - misogynistic.
    Mmm, I am married with 2 daughters, so I do not know how you come to that conclusion.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by txpharoah
    And TGPO, I'll send you "my picture" as well. Would you like me to grab it from Playboy.com or Hustler.com? I doubt our "Hot_Chrissy" is doing anything more than that.
    Decisions, decisions.... hmmmmmmm......

30. Originally Posted by heretic422
    Hey guys -

Someone told me my ex-girlfriend Chrissy was in this forum stirring it up...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suckers!!!!!!!

That's one for the books - NICE AVATAR!!!!!!

Ban on, MacDuff!!!!

Woooo-hooooooo
    Like I said there is nothing in this thread that warrants a yellow card, let alone banning.