VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. OK elkfir - easily amused - what am I doing with my left hand....? Probably same as cpl!!!!!!

Leave him alone treebeard - I like compliments. You'd be surpised what desperate men can do...and I don't think cpl is desperate, just inquisitive.

Racer-x, It wouldn't be anything else you've got, either. Looks like you won the wrestling match because the gator's mouth was taped, sissy. I bet rvl123 could take you - he's Jackie Chan!!!

Search Comp PM
    Conquest, you need to take some prozac. I have never acused anyone of starting a flame war. Looks to me like you are being confrontational here. If you want to start one, continue onward.

Search Comp PM
    hey, hey nobody's starting anything here.
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?

Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the back up Christina. Some peoples children. Like I need someone to tell me to calm down. I get as hot as I want dammit! :P

Chrissy, PM me and show ya how to um... err... make a DVD

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    Are you sure you want an answer???

Yes I'm sure.

6. pixel -
    3) The mods just wanted to know what we thought of them. They are too busy keeping the site clean too dish a flag out to everyone, and there is a thing such as human error.
    The first real a** kisser has entered the building! Do-gooder...let them speak for themselves. There was a bunch of them here a minute ago, tucker, tgpo, bj_m where are they now? I'm not starting anything - just brought up some questions. Food for thought.

Ok - PM me if you want to get graphic - just kidding! I'll post all your PMs in the public forum.

7. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    OK elkfir - easily amused - what am I doing with my left hand....? Probably same as cpl!!!!!!

Leave him alone treebeard - I like compliments. You'd be surpised what desperate men can do...and I don't think cpl is desperate, just inquisitive.

Racer-x, It wouldn't be anything else you've got, either. Looks like you won the wrestling match because the gator's mouth was taped, sissy. I bet rvl123 could take you - he's Jackie Chan!!!
    Are you trying to start something bitch? You want some? Come get some.

Just because my avatar is JC doesnt mean I'm JC and just because your avatar is some hot girl's crotch, it doesnt mean you're some hot girl's crotch...

Search Comp PM
    Conquest, OK cool. Let's forget the past.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rvl123
    just because your avatar is some hot girl's crotch, it doesnt mean you're some hot girl's crotch...
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?

10. OK TGPO,

After you warn rvl123 about his language and violent behavior towards women.

Everybody else is joking here. I think that was uncalled for. Let's see you give mods a really good rep here and take some action. It's ovious that I was kidding by my tone and smiley faces. He's instigating a fight for no reason. I think this thread has been light so far, anyone disagree?

And rvl, thanks for getting my post count up, too!

11. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    pixel -
    3) The mods just wanted to know what we thought of them. They are too busy keeping the site clean too dish a flag out to everyone, and there is a thing such as human error.
    The first real a** kisser has entered the building! Do-gooder...let them speak for themselves. There was a bunch of them here a minute ago, tucker, tgpo, bj_m where are they now? I'm not starting anything - just brought up some questions. Food for thought.
    I thought you said you read the forums for a while? If you had you would realise those questions had been answered long ago, I was putting an answer up that YOU might understand.

Ever heard of a forum search?

12. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    OK TGPO,

After you warn rvl13 about his language and violent behavior towards women.

Everybody else is joking here. I think that was uncalled for. Let's see you give mods a really good rep here and take some action. It's ovious that I was kidding by my tone and smiley faces. HE instigating a fight for no reason. I think this thread has been light so far, anyone disagree?

And rvl, thanks for getting my post count up, too!
    Anytime buddy...anytime...

O and you can't be "violent" on a forum. If there's a way, please let me know.

Search Comp PM
    just because your avatar is some hot girl's crotch, it doesnt mean you're some hot girl's crotch...
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, Chrissy, tell us that your avatar is a pic of you with the head cut off. Pleeeeeese!

14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rvl123
    Are you trying to start something bitch? You want some? Come get some.
    Bitch? Why must your resort to name calling? From what I have read, she has done nothing to deserve this treatment.

Anyway, I believe that this violates some rule of this forum.

Search Comp PM
    Well one thing for sure, this is entertaining.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........

Search Comp PM
    No-no, Chrissy as in Christine.

What's the BJ for? Not....? :o

darn -- you are the first one of 295,000 members (or whatever, here and elsewhere) who guessed it ...

congrats ...

though common thought (of mine) is that it's my initials, it's also a short form BUM (in reality) - if you want to be entertained some more..

or you can make up your explaination

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything I say is a lie said the Red Queen

Search Comp PM
    rvl123, say you are sorry to chrissy, or we may turn you into the mods. I guarantee that you'll get a warning if a mod sees your language.

Search Comp PM
    I sure am having alot of fun reading this thread. Chrissy, you should visit this site more often.

SLICK RICK
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    Nobody likes a bunch of yackity-yack.

Search Comp PM
    She won't if people call her a bitch and get away with it!

20. Originally Posted by cplevel42
    rvl123, say you are sorry to chrissy, or we may turn you into the mods. I guarantee that you'll get a warning if a mod sees your language.
    o very well, I am sorry (because he told me to be)...Uh...sure...

21. come on pixel read! I didn't say I had been, I asked
    I couldn't have been reading this forum for a few years???
    Don't be like rvl123, that's not right. There's no harm meant here. Some of you guys are a little tense. Racer-x can take a joke. And SLK seems mature, even without a Mercedes.

And yes, that really is me. I work out regularly, swim regularly and eat healthy.

BJ - I like BUMs, not the homeless type, though I do volunteer at the shelter across town where I live, but...ah, you know.

Search Comp PM
    This is the funniest post I've read since dear old Gina was here

23. Don't be like rvl123, that's not right.
    What's wrong with rvl123?

Search Comp PM
    hey Hot_Chrissy, You say you like bums? I came in second once in a best buns contest. That was wen I was wild and crazy.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........

25. Thanks Slick, I'll try.

And rvl - lighten up, you've got the rest of your life to be like that, you can't be that miserable yet.

Yeah, I don't like name calling, that's too "grade school" You all seem really cool. Off-topic threads are cool.

Hey anyone else have a motorcycle besides Racer-x?

OK gotta bail - time for a bikini wax....

Pixel - duh! He's a name caller. Calling me a bitch because I called him Jackie Chan because of his avatar??? Come on. I know I called you an a** kisser, but really - let the mods answer. Don't come to their rescue if everyone, (the majority of the people that answered the survey), think they're doing a good job - let them demonstrate it. You're not an a** kisser, just too quick to chime in for others. Sorry!

26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    And SLK seems mature, even without a Mercedes.
    Damn!! That has always been the "kiss of death" for me - "you're mature"!
    ICBM target coordinates:
    26° 14' 10.16"N -- 80° 16' 0.91"W

Search Comp PM
    pixel wrote:

He called chrissy a bitch. Not nice at all.

OK Chrissy, I'm hoping that you live in Minnesota USA. Heres to wishing and praying. Oh yeah, Im not desperate, just curious!

28. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    Pixel - duh! He's a name caller. Calling me a bitch because I called him Jackie Chan because of his avatar??? Come on. I know I called you an a** kisser, but really - let the mods answer. Don't come to their rescue if everyone, (the majority of the people that answered the survey), think they're doing a good job - let them demonstrate it. You're not an a** kisser, just too quick to chime in for others. Sorry!
    OK. Sorry about the posts, I just posted what the poll showed, it was the a**kisser bit that p****d me off. Forgive and forget, I shouldn't have got involved in this thread.

pixel wrote:

Quote:

He called chrissy a bitch. Not nice at all.
    Sorry about this too, I was still a little annoyed at the a**kisser bit.

29. racer-x wrote:
    That was wen I was wild and crazy.
    oh...you're not now, that's too bad....

Bye for now gents!

What state in Minnesota in? Just Kidding!!! Farmington Hills, MI that's all I'm saying....over by 7 Mile or maybe 12 Mile or maybe not at all - who knows? I get confused somtimes...

SLK - mature is better, stability is good, heart condition - bad...

OK I gotta go get my waxing done, be back tomorrow. Line up the questions - we'll "Off-Topic" some more.

30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    nice thread....I needed a laugh at work today