VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi fellas,
    Could some1 kindly direct me to a good resource for Pinnacle Studio&Hollywood FX effects tutorials please? As my nick suggests, I am new at this so I hope you can direct me to someplace with step by step instructions on how-to with pics to guide me through. One that even a 3 year old would understand though personally Im already hitting 2 digits I am especially interested in creating the Star Wars effect(i.e. that "galaxy far far away" thingy?)

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Probably the best site is www.mikeshaw.co.uk for Studio 8 which also has links to other sites.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks Nivram.. but can't seem to find the how-to for the star wars effect though..

Btw, apart from effects, any free sites to download movie clips especially for those to put in the beginning of any home movies?
    Quote Quote  
  4. If your looking for the light sabre effect try www.csb-digital.com/alamdv/home/index.php for their download for anything else re Studio 8 go to http://webboard.pinnaclesys.com/read_forums.asp? for the studio 8 forums and try a search.
    Quote Quote