VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Error - No double posts, you have posted this message before. To edit it click on the EDIT button on your post here!

i hadnt posted the message before... i was posting a reply on a topic that i had already posted replys too. is this somethin on the forum or a problem with the way i am browsing the forum???
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    it can only happen if you have clicked post and directly use the back button...hmmm...maybe also if two exactly enters a post reply or post new topic form....but it should not happen so often.

do you get that often?
    Quote Quote  
  3. i have gotten it with a few topics... i usually use the back button a lot when browseing.... so ive stopped doing that... but even if i refresh the topic and try to post a reply again it gives me the same message.

right now the post im havin problems with is in the dvd ripping forum and the topic is "smartripper."

i want to tell the person that the noaspi.bat file is in the smartripper directory, but it gives me the double post error every time i try.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2001-09-25 12:46:02, DiViNeLeFT wrote:
    i have gotten it with a few topics... i usually use the back button a lot when browseing.... so ive stopped doing that... but even if i refresh the topic and try to post a reply again it gives me the same message.

right now the post im havin problems with is in the dvd ripping forum and the topic is "smartripper."

i want to tell the person that the noaspi.bat file is in the smartripper directory, but it gives me the double post error every time i try.
    </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>

test
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    whats your browser?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Opera 5.10

now im in IE 6 cause i just tried in opera again and it would let me reply in the double post topic.
    Quote Quote  
  7. ok, that just posted fine... must be somethin in opera??? any ideas on how to fix it cause i love that web browser?
    Quote Quote  
  8. ok, just emptied my cache in opera... testing.

ok, that worked... thanks for your help though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DiViNeLeFT on 2001-09-25 13:27:15 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  9. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    So it does work some times and some not with opera? it would even be better if it never worked....i hate such "bugs"...
    Quote Quote  
  10. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    okey so it caches "a bit much"....i cant actually do much about that and I dont want to rewrite my double post system again...
    Quote Quote  
  11. yep... it just happens to show up every now and then... if i close the window, clear the cache, open it back up and try again it works fine.

now my question... think it is a bug in opera, vcd help forum, or just some weird thing with the combination of the two?
    Quote Quote  
  12. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    dont know.
    Quote Quote