Typically, I capture to a DV stream directly from a digital satellite personal video recorder. I can record a clip from a show and it encodes fine into AVI using the DivX preset. However, sometimes when I record another clip from the same show and usTypically, I capture to a DV stream directly from a digital satellite personal video recorder. I can record a clip from a show and it encodes fine into AVI using the DivX preset. However, sometimes when I record another clip from the same show and usTypically, I capture to a DV stream directly from a digital satellite personal video recorder. I can record a clip from a show and it encodes fine into AVI using the DivX preset. However, sometimes when I record another clip from the same show and usTypically, I capture to a DV stream directly from a digital satellite personal video recorder. I can record a clip from a show and it encodes fine into AVI using the DivX preset. However, sometimes when I record another clip from the same show and usTypically, I capture to a DV stream directly from a digital satellite personal video recorder. I can record a clip from a show and it encodes fine into AVI using the DivX preset. However, sometimes when I record another clip from the same show and usTypically, I capture to a DV stream directly from a digital satellite personal video recorder. I can record a clip from a show and it encodes fine into