VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok Baldrick, I just did you a favour and visited your sponsors, do I see a percentage of it?
    I'll tell you what, I'll visit all of your sponsors 1000 times a day for a cut of the revenue, say 50/50.
    Deal?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    you also need to change the ip every time or I dont get any money......
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'll use proxies then.
    Is it a deal?
    Quote Quote  
  4. just wondering... how do you use diff. proxies? that could come in handy..
    Quote Quote  
  5. look for a proggy called "Stealther" I use it and it works great, sometime slow, but u get a Different Stealthed IP per every http request
    Computers
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2001-09-25 19:41:45, Chris X wrote:
    look for a proggy called "Stealther" I use it and it works great, sometime slow, but u get a Different Stealthed IP per every http request

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>
    I use 'Stealth Anonymizer' at the moment. I have tons of IP spoofers and the like.
    miners24, If you use AOL then you may have difficulty in using certain programs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: d4n13l on 2001-09-26 11:56:08 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  7. yeah i do use aol... got any programs that will work with AOL??
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2001-09-26 12:28:47, Miners24 wrote:
    yeah i do use aol... got any programs that will work with AOL??
    LOL at that one!
    I stay away from AOL, its far too restrictive.

If you want to surf anonymously go here:
    www.anonymizer.com/
    AOL users can even use it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: d4n13l on 2001-09-26 12:56:29 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Baldrick, I've taken matters into my own hands.
    LOL!
    Check it out.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Hey d4n13l, why do you insist on being an ass in every thread you post in? Obviously you are bored out of your skull and have no life which is the only plausible excuse for you to keep posting crap in these forums day after day.

May I suggest a couple goldfish, maybe a hamster as a pet to amuse yourself with. If that isn't your thing I'm sure more than one village is missing their idiot and you could fill in until they find him.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Where do I find the time to post? Same place as you I presume.
    oh that and the 24/7 connection.
    I just have a minimised window with this forum.
    I come and go in this forum, weeks off, then a few days back on. hehe. Looks like you cant wait for me to have some more weeks off.
    And I though that we were friends...
    - Contact d4n13l@vcdhelp.con for payment -

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: d4n13l on 2001-10-02 18:49:37 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  12. why dont u sell vcds that u learned how to make off of this wonderful site??
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Whats a VCD?

Anyway...
    speedy lips,
    what's got your goat this time? Have you just read my reply to your "age" post? LOL at you still, making a fool of yourself. Dont know why you bother to make posts asking me why I make posts, it just creates more posts! And you end up posting crap like me too! LOL hypocrite.

P.S. Who said Im a "he"?
    P.P.S. If you look at my posts OUT of Off Topic they are usually sensible. Even some IN Off Topic are sensible sometimes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: d4n13l on 2001-10-02 19:00:49 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  14. hey speedy,

d4n13l wasnt really being an ass.. i mean, it could have been much worse. why dont you stop being an ass and stop accusing people of being asses? and why dont i stop being an ass and stop accusing people of being asses? and why doesnt jeex stop being an ass and stop accusing jeex of being an ass? i just refered to myself in the 4th person. tada!

anyhow, seriously. he wasnt doing anything mean spirited or even close. so summerdonna,

or i'll rip off your head and pull out your soul, murder your family, & burn your house down.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    Hey! Look at MY ASS!
    Quote Quote  
  16. <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>I use 'Stealth Anonymizer' at the moment</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea, thats the 1.
    Computers
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    d4n13l, you never authorized me on ICQ! Go log on and authorize me, damnit!
    irc.webmaster.com port 6667 #DDR
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Cool it nerd! hehe
    The reason why, is that I use 2 different computers (well 3 actually) - Only one of them has ICQ installed. Which is the one that I least use for the internet. Ill authorize it when I can.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    On 2001-10-09 10:30:54, TIbrO wrote:
    d4n13l, you never authorized me on ICQ! Go log on and authorize me, damnit!

Consider your ass authorized!
    Quote Quote