VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi all,

for some idiotic reason i decided to reinstall my moviestar software that came with dazzle.. before the program would open and i could be capturing with in 45secs.....

now after 2 mins its still not even open..... what could i have screwed up and why wouldnt it be fixed by a reinstall?

just taking a shot that someone else had this problem

dazzle tech sup closed on weekends

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If you just re-installed it, then something, prob. the registry is corrupted. Unfortunately with the Dazzle software and hardware you have to un-install before you install again. In the worst case scenario you actually have to reload windows again.

If you still have this problem try the dazzle forum

http://stop.at/dazzle2
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks for the link will try.... i will try tech sup on monday..... the program opens now but only after more than 2 mins which on a 750mz with512 ram is totaly unacceptable.....also during reinstall it never asked for any serial number......................

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As during your new install the setup program didn't ask for the serial number, that's a clear sign that you didn't uninstall it correctly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aldus4 on 2001-07-08 06:23:04 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  5. thanks ..... i will have tech supp help......... not exactly a novice i have messed with regedit and msconfig... alot. 2 hds......yada yada....... as far as uninstall i have used the windows unistall program as well as the one provided with the program itself...... last resort would be to install a 3rd party windows cleaner and uninstall again........
    thanks for your help tho........

it seems to me as if it is looking for components on hd then opening up program anyways..... i might try to install to 2nd hd just for kicks.
    Quote Quote