VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used the "All-In-One guide, VCD or SVCD to DVDR/W with SVCD2DVDMPG+", and I'm kind of stuck at the beginning. I did step 3 and extracted the files. Then it says "Move all MPG (or CUE/BIN files) to one folder. " I interpreted that as just extracting them all into the same folder. So I sent them to My Documents/DVD (was that right). Then the next step says "1. Name them in the order you want them on the DVD, like svcdcd1.mpg, svcdcd2.mpg, svcdcd3.mpg, vcdcd1, vcdcd2 and so on (name the bin files to .bin instead of mpg). " I dont think I did this right. Can you explain how to "name the bin files. Also, the version on the guide of SVCD2DVDMPG+ is v1.0. The version I downloaded is v1.1, and it doesnt have the same options, what would I need to adjust or change here? Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah that guide is both confusing and out of date.

SVCD2DVDMPG rips for you (unless this isn't in the free version?) but let's skip that part.

Use ISOBuster, extract the .mpg file from the svcd .bin file, and name it. For example:

poop_warriors_1.bin -> avseq.mpg

you'd name it poop1.mpg

poop_warriors_2.bin -> avseq.mpg

you'd name it poop2.mpg

Follow me?

Then just turn the program loose in that directory.

But the registered version (and maybe the free one as well) will rip for you, so there's really no need to use ISOBuster.

- Gurm
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks a lot, that really helped
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You don't have to convert the bin to mpgs as Gurm says(it work with both with the free and the + version). Just move or copy all bins to one folder. Then select that folder in SVCD2DVDMPG and it will find the movies. Like

Folder
    video1.bin
    video2.bin
    video3.bin

And it is chrissyboys fault that the guide is outdated....I told him not to update it after I wrote the guide.... .
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!