VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. herbster
    can you help validation failure due to "xmload" wots all that about
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well it depends when you recieved your email as i recently changed the attached zip. That said you may find this a solution: http://www.svcd2dvdmpg.com/SVCD2DVDMPG/FAQ/FAQ21.htm

CB
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Yah. You gots to follow ALL the instructions, man.

- Gurm
    Quote Quote  
  4. hi there all i need some help plzzzzZZZzzzz. i downloaded the svcd2dvd rar file and then used my code to open the file. i opened it and installed it and it keeps coming up with that error !!! now ive tried doing the way that u huys mentioned to find the xml file but mate i just cant seem to find it/work it etc plz could someone help me pritty plz thanks? hope to hear from the main peeps soon laters all
    kinda new to this he he
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Read the sticky thread: https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=161766

if you still have issues email me.
    Quote Quote  
  6. hi chris ive tried that and honestly theres no file in there to register it!! all i did was extract it and install it and ive tried to do what that link does but i still cant see no file to put in there any ideas??? this has cost me money and there isnt for sure a reg file in there???
    kinda new to this he he
    Quote Quote  
  7. sorry just wanted to add theres no reg.xml in that rar file!!! do i need to get anything else or what shall i do?
    kinda new to this he he
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Firstly its not a rar file.... but just email me & we'll sort it out.
    Quote Quote  
  9. to anyone who is a complete newbie at this, this file does work!!! it was all myself and many thanks to chris for his help. just for anyones help, the reg.xml is in ur email at the bottm(i thought i would be in the file that download) and once uve extracted it, download (links in email) besweet and make a new folder in ur svcd2dvd file and paste it in there. make sure u call that file besweet and not besweat like i did he he laters all.happy copying
    kinda new to this he he
    Quote Quote