Got a film, 3 mpgs. Process looked to work. Played the vobs and it seems for the length of the first mpg, the sound is about 2 seconds out. Once the film gets to the same time as the second mpg begins then all is fine.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
To all those past and present. All those that have fought for our freedoms. God Bless. Those of you that are fighting now,
keep your heads low. Those of you back home hold your heads high.
1. open tmpgenc load the origional mpeg of the one with the sync probs.
2. select the template you need vcd, svcd, dvd, pal or ntsc
3. load the unlock template
4. select only ES audiostream
5. let tmpegenc create the audiostream
6. op tmpgenc author load the files svcd2dvdmpg create and the audio file of step 5.
7. create a dvd
it works for me