VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I currently have Adobe Premiere 6.5 ... and I have been editing this video for this lady whom wishes to see a control track displayed so she can tell me the edits from her end ... but I have to render (in 3dstudiomax) an AVI file (like 320x40) of a counter from 0:00:00:00fames to 20 minutes and then place it over the top of my video by shrinking the AVI into the lower third part of the screen so there is a small black bar with a control track display. ... now I know there is an eaiser way to do this instead of all that, because it takes like 2 hours to export this video everytime with my control track displayed over the top.

Please tell me that Premiere has a feature that will display this over my edit.
    ~Mr Jones
    ~University of Kansas

http://www.senoreality.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    this is whay a lot of people are switching to vegas .. that is built right in ...

its called "smpte time code" and you display it in hours minutes seconds frames and it would be either 30fps , 29.97NDF , 29.97DF , 25fps , 24fps
    Quote Quote  
  3. Crap!

Well the edit is in premiere all chopped up ... so I guess next time just edit the video in VegasAudio?

Thanks,
    ~Mr Jones
    ~University of Kansas

http://www.senoreality.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    im looking for a plug-in for you for adobe -- but i got sidetracked (freaking had to WORK!)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    no luck --- you can do it easy with canopus products , dps, avid and vegas (and other products) .. with premiere its a little more work (it seems) to just do a quick burn in of time code ..

you may want to check on the adobe forum though as im not up to speed that much anymore on premiere ..
    Quote Quote