VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have recently upgraded to the most recent version of TMPGEnc Plus but all I get is problems. It even crashed my PC and I had error messages after rebooting.

Has anyone else had similar issues and are there any solutions out there?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I've had a few sticky probs with it. I've had to restart encoding after getting like 40% when it says "can't read film". But once it actually finishes, it makes a marvelous end result. What kind of problems are you having?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I often get read errors and violation codes but sometimes it works ok but I'm getting very nervous using it because sometimes when WinXP restarts I get this message saying that it had to recover from a serious error.
    Quote Quote  
  4. When's the last time you defragged?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Less than a month ago.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I had similar problems in the past, I went out and picked up a program called SystemSuite 4.0, let it run an all-in-one clean, jet defrag, virus scan the whole works. It takes care of messed up registry values and the like. It's made by Ontrack and isn't too pricey. Might be worth a look.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I suspect that there maybe something stored in the temp folder that causes problems so I have cleaned it out and at the moment everything seems OK - touch wood!
    Quote Quote  
  8. http://www.v-com.com/download/index.html Here's the link for the trial version if you want to try it. They have tons of trial software.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    A problem I'm having is with 2:3 pulldown. It crashes TMPGEnc at various percentages never the same place. The way I get round it is to babysit the process by starting and stopping encoding every 5% during the inverse telecine. Anybody have the same problem or found a solution!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Cheers, I will have look and try it out.
    Quote Quote