VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi i am not sure if anyone else had this problem, it only started when i formatted and reinstalled win2000, I have a 800 MB pal 92 min CVD file when i try to create a non standard svcd and put in the file it goes over the 80 min mark and doesn't burn. please help
    thanks
    Bilal
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try creating a bin/cue with VCDEasy first, then burn with Nero or with the now included (but slower sometimes) CDRDAO.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Also check to see how the file is Multiplexed - you may need to Multiplex it as an SVCD VBR. I had that same problem with Nero, and as it turned out, I had been multiplexing my files as MPEG-2 Program, not SVCD VBR. After I re-multiplexed as SVCD VBR it fit perfectly.
    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment."
    Zefram Cochrane
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks Guys i tried what J1d10t said and it worked i can't believe that was the problem, thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    My thought is always try the simplest things first, even if it sounds dumb Glad it helped
    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment."
    Zefram Cochrane
    Quote Quote