VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I've extracted an MKV file into it's two parts audio and video. I needed to change the audio and then remux using TSmuxer. When I bring the video file into TSMuxer it shows it's framerate at 90000 and if I continue to Mux the file as a BluRay ISO the video plays too fast. If I play just the video file I extracted it also plays too fast. How can I correct this? I've tried changing the framerate in TSMuxer but only have options for 24 or 25 fps not the original 23.976. Both of these slows the movie down to more or less correct speed but audio is out of sync.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    try to remux your file from mkv to ts in Hybrid. Passthrough both audio and video and you can set framerate for ts output here manually in muxing tab. Or from ts 9000fps to ts 23,976.
    But without guarantee !!!

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  3. Video length shall match audio length - divide time by number of frames and you will get framerate.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    the difference between 24 and 23,976 is 3,6 sec in one hour. So hardly noticeable during one minute. And software players has the ability to strech audio track to match video duration.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  5. TsMuxer is using "24000/1001" as the exact fps value of 23.976. Apart from fps also look out for delays.

P.S.: tsmuxer can take mkv files as input
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    TsMuxer is using "24000/1001" as the exact fps value of 23.976. Apart from fps also look out for delays.

P.S.: tsmuxer can take mkv files as input
    Absolutely spot on sneaker! Used 24000/1001 and all is normal speed and in sync...Many thanks!
    Quote Quote