Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    use yt-dlp to download then decrypt with
    Code:
    --key 29a2a61379276e9d1bca5e80e47a2093:86710c7bd6dd3efbf2565ad378400c04
    https://www.mytvsuper.com/tc/result/barrackokarma1968_135005/682185

username : 500122971
    password : 6107

it works now? can you vpn to hongkong and try?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I've given you the decryption key already.
    In browser dev tools, find the mpd and download it with yt-dlp eg.
    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u "mpd_url"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    I've given you the decryption key already.
    In browser dev tools, find the mpd and download it with yt-dlp eg.
    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u "mpd_url"
    Sorry, I'm having trouble with the same site...
    How can you get the key from this site? I've tried to use a site to get the key but I'm not sure what I should put for License URL and the header.
    I tried to use the default content on the site and the pssh I get from MYTV SUPER, but I can't decrypt my video.
    Quote Quote  

5. Code:
    https://hk4-edge27-2.edgeware.tvb.com/session/564bdce0-be26-11ec-99c7-0050569dc1e1/ngcajy/cencdrmv/_definst_/smil:vipo/mytvsuper15/53687/5368646/mps_000004321320.smil/segment_ctaudio_ridp0aa0br96000_cs960528_mpd.m4s
    Last edited by aad55699; 17th Apr 2022 at 05:08.
    Quote Quote  
  6. hi ElCap ,

How about this type of drm which is used for mytvupser setupbox , can you access to get the key ?
    Code:
    #EXTM3U
    #EXT-X-VERSION:3
    #EXT-X-TARGETDURATION:12
    #EXT-X-MEDIA-SEQUENCE:0
    #EXT-X-KEY:METHOD=AES-128,URI="mysp://kms.mps.tvb.com/kms/playback?contentid=5368653&segmentid=0"
    #EXTINF:9.96,
    media_b3872001_vo_0.ts
    #EXTINF:10.0,
    media_b3872001_vo_1.ts
    media_b3872001_vo_2.ts
    media_b3872001_vo_3.ts
    media_b3872001_vo_4.ts
    media_b3872001_vo_5.ts
    #EXTINF:11.0,
    media_b3872001_vo_6.ts
    EXT-X-ENDLIST
    Thank you for your reply
    Last edited by gx3541; 17th Apr 2022 at 04:36. Reason: typo
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hi ElCap,

Would you mind share more information. e.g. header.py, lic url of the video that you got the key. I have got stuck by using WKS_KEY and your script. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  8. its been a while since i looked at it, but i remember having to get information from the android mytvsuper app by sniffing the traffic
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    its been a while since i looked at it, but i remember having to get information from the android mytvsuper app by sniffing the traffic
    Thanks for your information. May I know is there any requirement for Android CDM? I got mine from tablet LineageOS 17.1(Android 10) widevine_cdm_version=15. I remember a thread mention Android CDM should be < Android 9, but forget which site. Thanks.
    Last edited by askwhom; 20th Apr 2022 at 01:50.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    its been a while since i looked at it, but i remember having to get information from the android mytvsuper app by sniffing the traffic
    Huge thanks for ElCap for this hint!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    use yt-dlp to download then decrypt with
    Code:
    --key 29a2a61379276e9d1bca5e80e47a2093:86710c7bd6dd3efbf2565ad378400c04
    How did you get the key?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have WKS-KEY and using their web service... help
    will provide vpn if needed

for example if i want to downlaod this:

what i put into the header is like this:

import requests

headers = {
    'Accept': '*/*',
    'Accept-Language': 'en-US,en;q=0.9',
    'Connection': 'keep-alive',
    'Origin': 'https://www.mytvsuper.com',
    'Referer': 'https://www.mytvsuper.com/',
    'Sec-Fetch-Dest': 'empty',
    'Sec-Fetch-Mode': 'cors',
    'Sec-Fetch-Site': 'cross-site',
    'User-Agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) ',
    'content-type': 'application/octet-stream',
    'sec-ch-ua': '" Not A;Brand";v="99", "Chromium";v="104", "Google Chrome";v="104"',
    'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
    'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
    'x-client-platform': 'html5',
    'x-service-id': 'super',
    'x-user-token': 'hjhkjoj;ljllllllllllljjioyhoiuiojjlj some random stuff',
    }

params = {
    'contentid': '3152551',
    }

data = '\b^©˜Åÿ¬Ž_öÎŽ—ÚÙ?îäºD{èHÓ}ŸGJÎxÅûðsome random shit'

response = requests.post('https://wv.drm.tvb.com/wvproxy/clicense', params=params, headers=headers, data=data)

but i got the error ...does that means their is some problem with the paylload details?

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 696, in urlopen
    self._prepare_proxy(conn)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 964, in _prepare_proxy
    conn.connect()
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connection.py", line 364, in connect
    conn = self._connect_tls_proxy(hostname, conn)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connection.py", line 501, in _connect_tls_proxy
    socket = ssl_wrap_socket(
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py", line 453, in ssl_wrap_socket
    ssl_sock = _ssl_wrap_socket_impl(sock, context, tls_in_tls)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py", line 495, in _ssl_wrap_socket_impl
    return ssl_context.wrap_socket(sock)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\ssl.py", line 512, in wrap_socket
    return self.sslsocket_class._create(
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\ssl.py", line 1070, in _create
    self.do_handshake()
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\ssl.py", line 1341, in do_handshake
    self._sslobj.do_handshake()
    ssl.SSLEOFError: EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:997)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\requests\adapters.py", line 439, in send
    resp = conn.urlopen(
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 755, in urlopen
    retries = retries.increment(
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\retry.py", line 574, in increment
    raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))
    urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='wv.drm.tvb.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /wvproxy/clicense?contentid=3152551 (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:997)')))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "C:\download\WIDEVINE\WKS-KEYS\l3.py", line 8, in <module>
    import headers
    File "C:\download\WIDEVINE\WKS-KEYS\headers.py", line 28, in <module>
    response = requests.post('https://wv.drm.tvb.com/wvproxy/clicense', params=params, headers=headers, data=data)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\requests\api.py", line 117, in post
    return request('post', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\requests\api.py", line 61, in request
    return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 542, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 655, in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 310\lib\site-packages\requests\adapters.py", line 514, in send
    raise SSLError(e, request=request)
    requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='wv.drm.tvb.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /wvproxy/clicense?contentid=3152551 (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:997)')))
    Last edited by klatwork; 14th Jun 2022 at 10:15.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Hi, bringing the threat back. I figured out how to get MPD and PSSH. I had a look through the dev tools, I couldn't find license url. Any idea where to look for it as it is not obvious.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by madcat_ninja View Post
    Hi, bringing the threat back. I figured out how to get MPD and PSSH. I had a look through the dev tools, I couldn't find license url. Any idea where to look for it as it is not obvious.
    its in the post above you
    Code:
    https://wv.drm.tvb.com/wvproxy/clicense?contentid=<id>
    as i mentioned previously, you need to generate the 'x-user-token' using details from a android client.

the pssh is irrelevant for mytvsuper, you can use any pssh
    Last edited by ElCap; 7th Nov 2022 at 23:40.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Hi ElCap, thanks for the reply. I don't quite understand. Do you have telegram? I think it would be easier for discussion as I'm new to this.
    Last edited by madcat_ninja; 8th Nov 2022 at 03:59.
    Quote Quote  
  16. first when you use getwvkeys to get key untick cache, or you find only key from database (if available)
    and second your site not work with getwvkeys site. need a special py script or need a deep edit getwvkeys script
    Quote Quote  
  17. And your PSSH-Input seems to have a (superfluous) ' at the end.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Can you provide a more detailed download method? thanks
    Quote Quote