VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have tried everything and certain discs I have discs do not look good after compression...using a Mac....(DvdBackup > DVD2xone and Popcorn, burn with Toast).. I have read all the posts...

Someone suggested copy to 2 discs after ripping, splitting it up, no compression, how do I do that?

Do I need to use DVD2xone? Is there a way to dump certain files in Toast (I tried to do it and the first disc some chapters had no sound, etc.. )?

TIA
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use DVDFab to split the DVD into two. There is a great tutorial listed on here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by IAmNotAPirate
    Use DVDFab to split the DVD into two. There is a great tutorial listed on here.
    IAmNAP:

Thanks, but I am a Mac user, this will not work

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Might be better off in the MAC forum then

I'll ask a mod to move it for you.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Use DVD2OneX in Movie Only mode, select the title you want and the audio tracks desired, and in the right side drawer, in the "Cells/Chapters/Layers" tab, select Layers mode, and check one layer at a time and extract. Repeat for the other layer, and you now have two VIDEO_TS folders that can be burned to separate DVD-Rs.
    I like systems, their application excepted. (George Sand, translated from French), "J'aime beaucoup les systèmes, le cas d'application excepté."
    Quote Quote