VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thousands of Mkv Files Available How to convert multiple audios and subtitles to hls with ffmpeg sample link

https://demos.jwplayer.com/hlsv4-audio-tracks/
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Do you think what is, essentially, your 3rd topic on the same subject will reveal answers not addressed in the other two ?

In fact multiple topics on the same Q. will, ultimately, draw the attention of admin.

But by all means report this reply. It will only serve to alert admin to the duplicate threads
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Do you think what is, essentially, your 3rd topic on the same subject will reveal answers not addressed in the other two ?

In fact multiple topics on the same Q. will, ultimately, draw the attention of admin.

But by all means report this reply. It will only serve to alert admin to the duplicate threads
    I realized that I opened it to the wrong category, I tried the actions in the previous topics, none of the suggestions can do what I want Thanks for reporting
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    FYI

I have not reported anything.

But if you go back to your other topics you will see a possbile solution. How the respondent did this I know not. Maybe that solution is not what you require since the subs, if I understand correctly, have to be converted outside the video stream and the m3u8 will link them together.

But under this reply you will see links to similar threads and these may well assist.
    Quote Quote