VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,
    I have a BD 3D Movie which has a Brazillian Portuguese Audio Track, selectable from the Menu. I have a BD with an European Portuguese Audio Track. Would it be possible to extract the BD track and replace the Brazillian Portuguese one from the BD 3D with the European Portuguese one in a way that by selecting the Portuguese Audio on the menu, the 3D disc would select the European Portuguese track?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Well I have been facing this issue since a week.I hope it is solved soon Mygiftcardsite
    Last edited by Boggess30; 16th Sep 2019 at 02:21.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Defsoft BDFix Pro or BDFix LE can replace audio tracks according to the features list, and it will only cost you a measly $399 for Pro or $199 for LE.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Use MakeMKV to make a MKV file then substitute the the audio you want. Won't have menu's just the main movie - no loss of quality. Simplest way to do it.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Defsoft BDFix Pro or BDFix LE can replace audio tracks according to the features list, and it will only cost you a measly $399 for Pro or $199 for LE.
    ummm, I think we should stop reccomending Defsoft becuase NOBODY works there anymore, or even maintains it. My copy of Defsoft IGFix no longer will activate because their servers still thinks I activated on another computer, and there is no contact working, none of the reciepts I've had with links work anymore, and their account on Avangate is no longer there. I'm out $100 of useless paperwieght now because of that.

Try purchasing anything, the shopping cart stays empty because there is no such thing as them anymore. Sorry for the rant, but this is something I'm still pissed off about, $100 dollars and their out of business.
    Quote Quote