VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have extracted the Chapters using both DVD Decrypter v3.1.4.0 and Chapter Xtractor v0.961 ensuring they are in the DVD Maestro ( *.chp ) format. When i go to import the chapters into Maestro i just get a "0 Chapter Points Imported" message, NOT the I-Frame error message everyone else seems to have.

Anyone know how to solve this problem ? I don`t fancy adding the chapters manually

Cheesemeister2000
    Quote Quote  
  2. On the Chapters right before I open the original ifo to extract my chapters using chapterxtractor i make a minor change.

I select presets for DVDmaestro then I make a change to the format.
    I change the colon after %ss and before %ff to a semicolon. Then I open that original ifo and save my chapters.

%hh:%mm:%ss;%ff\n
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I Know you said that you didn't want to make chapters manualy, but i would advise you to do so.

I always had problems importing Chaper.chp into Maestro, so i decided to make make my own.

It doesn't take that long, and you can make as many or as little as you want and it's a hell of lot better than importing them into Maestro.

On the Chapter window in Maestro, just click on timeline, a window will popup just click ok, and thats it.

Repeat the procedure for as many chapters as you want to make, it should take no longer than a mintue or so to do it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. never had a single chapter prob with chapterxtractor in dvdmaestro mode then put this in the format tab: %hh:%mm:%ss:%cc

But don't do like it says in a tutorial on Doom9 (copy paste in a text file) cause that didn't work for me, just save as .chp and it will do the trick.
    [-Neoh*-]|[-Cheers-]
    Quote Quote  
  5. I've had that problem a few times.. i don't recall, but I think it happens when you run chapter extractor on the ripped vob's, v.s. off the DVD.
    However, I don't totally recall, I've only seen it happen once.

Plus making your own chapters is pretty easy, so it's not a big deal.

-d
    Quote Quote