VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Im looking for a decent program that can capture streamed video.Im using cam studio at the moment but the quality is not so good.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I use firefox together with the download helper plugin and also orbit downloader. It works for most streams.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks,does it capture video from windows media player 11.Basically just want to capture the movie and put it onto dvd or stream to my xbox,if i could get tversity to work.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tried orbit and it dosent work but im using sdp downloader and get the error message,resolving dns ip address then tccp socket connect failed 10060?
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by robotica71
    Tried orbit and it dosent work but im using sdp downloader and get the error message,resolving dns ip address then tccp socket connect failed 10060?
    Some sites do a good job of concealing the correct URL that you need. Perhaps you need something like URL Snooper ?
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    sdp?
    try baldricks suggestion with firefox's plugin
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Where do you get the download plugin? also off subject,does anyone know how to get tversity to work with the xbox 360? see several posts on the subject but dont fancy uninstalling all my codecs.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by robotica71
    Where do you get the download plugin? also off subject,does anyone know how to get tversity to work with the xbox 360? see several posts on the subject but dont fancy uninstalling all my codecs.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006 (first hit on google... )

And what problems do you have with tversity? I installed and it worked fine directly on my xbox360. Start reading http://tversity.com/support/ .
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, im not sure if tversity is recognizing the xbox! how would i know? i can only play certain video types on the xbox and im using windows media player 11,does tversity transcode any video file for the xbox?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Cool,followed the guide and now its working fine,thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    New problem,now trying to get, you tube videos to work using orbit or the firefox plugin,they download,no picture just audio?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There coming up as flv videos? someone explain please
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote