VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I have a BIN/CUE file set from which I burned an SVCD. Unfortunately my Panasonic DMR-E20 is only able to do this jerky 1sec play... 1sec pause... 1sec play kind of thing. Without the original MPG I am unable to try to run conversions to get something that my Panasonic will like.

Is there anything that will rip the SVCD I burned and give me the an MPG to work with?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. just copy the contents of /mpeg2(mpegav) to your hdd and demultiplex(bbtools, tmpgenc etc...) then re-encode
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    The file in \MPEG2 won't copy. I guess that isn't surprising since its directory entry says it is an 818M file residing on CD-R media that can only hold 700M.

Even if it did, I don't see how demuxing and remuxing would do anything positive.
    Quote Quote  
  4. is that x1024 or x1000 mb? if the latter the disc is overburned which might cause problems copying. if you still have the .cue/.bin try isobuster to extract the .mpg. i said nothing about remuxing
    Quote Quote  
  5. :lol:
    Hi everyone!!I am totally new in this field and I would like to ask for help from anyone who can help me out. Firstly I want to know how to copy a DVD movie onto my cdwriter(vcd/svcd) and secondly i have just bought Ulead videostudio5,dvd version,with dvd plug-in. Can this software be of any help to rip dvds on cdr? I know most of you will be laughing at me because i am e newbie in this field, i don't mind, but please help me.Thanks. :(
    Quote Quote