VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys.... I need a little reassureance. I'm converting large mkv files to a more maneagable mp4 and I am getting video stuttering in many files i convert using either handbreak or avidemux. I am in the process of converting to avi instead to see if that helps...
    The only thing I did was download the k-lite codec pack... seems to happen after the codec installation but then again, it's also only happening to new files I'm converting. I don't really understand why it's happening, it's a little annoying to me.
    Just to save me a little time obsessing over this (and possibly my marriage, lol)
    Is this a known issue with the k-lite pack? Are there any settings I could use to fix this problem? I usually encode in x254 and ACC(faac) keeping the aspect ratio and frame rate the same. Is this problem isolated to mp4s? Do AVI's do this as well?
    I know it's a stupid question but perhaps someone has had this happen and fixed it somehow...
    Thanks in advance.

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please use one similar thread, https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/327669-Which-is-better-AVIDEMUX-or-HANDBRAKE-to-con...54#post2029354 . Just reply to add new information.