VideoHelp Forum

Poll: What Kind of DVD's Do You Burn?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Just wondering how many people here do backups of their DVD's compared to those who are making their own content

please do not advocate that type of warez - it is illegal in most every country if you have not purchased a disc
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You need to add something like:
    Television Shows You Record

Almost all of my burning is done burning television shows I record. I do not even have a VCR hooked up anymore. I have replaced it with a dedicated computer with an ATI AIW. I record my shows, edit them & then burn to DVD.

I recently changed to DVD. I was previously doing the same thing to VCD.

I don't need to backup my DVDs. Since I am careful with them when moving them to & from the DVD player & I don't have kids, they don't suffer any quality affecting damage.
    Quote Quote  
  4. jwhitlow - your option has been added.

musher70 - copying rentals is illegal in many places and I believe discussion on that topic is not encouraged here.....
    you look like a crack-head.....
    Quote Quote  
  6. Too bad these aren't check boxes instead of radio buttons... I do Backups, Home Movie Content, Amateur Film Maker, AND Recorded Television Shows.
    Quote Quote  
  7. musher70 - I'm not a crack head, but sometimes I do like to crack some heads....

seinman - I don't have the option to make them checkboxes, or I definately would have done that
    Search Comp PM
    just do a poll with all the options ...

lets see... 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 .................................
    Quote Quote