VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have an MKV made from a French Blu-ray that's VC-1 and true 24Hz, not 23.976Hz. No pirating going on, just adding subs

When I make an m2ts to test on my Oppo 103, it sees it as a 60Hz file, which obviously adds unnecessary judder. tsMuxeR insists it's a 24Hz file while muxing, which MediaInfo does corroborate. So maybe it's just some flag situation that the Oppo doesn't quite get?

I'd prefer not to waste a BD-R though (I've already wasted at least one BD-R and one BD-R DL over the last week or so), so I figure I'd ask if anyone here had a suggestion or two.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by naiera View Post
    ...just adding subs
    Can the subs be the culprit (just a thought)? Proper framerate / what tool did you use to create them.

You can also try tsMuxer version 2.6.9.
    I remember having problems with a.o. edited/added subs and learned that version 2.6.12 has certain issues. Don't know exactly which, though.

Maybe some MediaInfo data from your source could help.

Edit: As for wasting BD discs, it's always handy to have some rewritables for testing purposes. Saved me a lot of times.
    Of course, your player must support playback of those.
    Last edited by Ennio; 31st Aug 2017 at 05:43.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks. I took a chance and burned the ISO, and it worked fine. Still no idea why there was an issue though, and I've run into more than one oddity with later projects...
    Quote Quote