VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just converting all Liverpool Champions league matches this season on to Dual Layer DVD

i am using Ulead movie factory

However for some reason when converted and put onto Dual Layer DVD there is sound but no Picture

All my codecs are up to date (I think)

it has no picture on the Dual layer DVD when played on a DVD player or played on the computer

Also the time it takies to convert and burn in Ulead is about 20 hours on this the file
    Before i start the conversion the files are in mp4 format - is this a problem

Anyone help on what this could be

Sooty
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So you have two problems. If you create a single layer disc you get picture but no sound, and if you create a dual layer disc you get sound and no picture ?
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by guns1inger
    So you have two problems. If you create a single layer disc you get picture but no sound, and if you create a dual layer disc you get sound and no picture ?
    I havnt tried it on a single layer DVD

i have only tried it on Dual and get Picture
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Basic trouble shooting first

1. If you save the authored DVD to your HDD first, and play it with a software player, does it play correctly ?

2. Are you using Verbatim DL discs ? Collective experience at this forums shows Verbatim to be the only truly reliable discs, although a small number of people have success with other brands.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote