VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, dear all.

In a web page that discuss movies, I want to save a specific picture. It's a background picture. The biggest one. The name of the actress is Laura Neiva.

Can you find it ( and it's links too) when analize the source code from that page? I got confused into find it, because there is many codes / lines inside the web page.

---> http://www.cafecomfilme.com.br/filmes/jonas

Thanks.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Did you mean the background image ?

Code:
    http://www.cafecomfilme.com.br/images/filmes/1116/jonastop.jpg
    Or poster ?
    Code:
    http://www.cafecomfilme.com.br/media/k2/items/cache/8e4e30c8fc08507de1b0b5afc7d32a85_XL.jpg
    You can search the source for keywords such as "background" or "jpg"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't want to share any things, but in firefox, tools, page info, tab media, you can easily find it. If you didn't mentioned transition, I mean the picture of two heads.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  4. In Internet Explorer you can just right click on the background and select Save Background As...

In Firefox you can right click on the background and select View Background Image, then Save Image As...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi, dear all.

Using Firefox is very simple. The link is given directly. Very fast to notice the link.

Using Internet Explorer does not work here, because " select Save Background As" is not working on this specific page. Is not "active" in such page.

The picture link that I want is shown below:

But I just want to know how to find it using Chrome web browser. I normally use such browser. In recent past, when Firefox was not Quantum yet, I used this program too, because I could have so many good add-ons to solve my needs.

See the example below.

I could find the link. But to see the complete link address I must to point the mouse cursor on it. Do we have a way to see the complete link on it?

And not only to see the link, but a way that I can copy / paste all the link to open it in other browser tab?

Thanks for all your help and time!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Background.png
Views:	88
Size:	674.8 KB
ID:	44373  

Quote Quote  
  6. Hello, dear all.

I think I could find the answer to my remaining doubts:

I should locate the background word. And, in Styles tab, locate the ( not showed "complete" yet ) URL.

After that, put the mouse cursor on this line ( right click on it ). Now, it appears a kind of dialogue box, containing some options, like: "copy link address", "open in a new tab", etc.

I just choose one of them. In my case, "open in a new tab" option. Bingo: the complete link appears now. And the picture too.

[Attachment 44377 - Click to enlarge]

Thanks again for your help and tips!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Last edited by devilcoelhodog; 11th Jan 2018 at 20:08.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Or note the name of the file "jonastop.jpg", go to the Network tab (reload the page if necessary), filter for that name (or just look through the list), right click on the result and copy the URL.
    Quote Quote