TLDR: What is the lowest latency method of adding/restoring sync pulses please?

Hello you lovely people! This forum has been a big help to me in solving a very upsetting problem, thank you all, I think I am almost there, however I have reached another hurdle which I have been unable to overcome alone and would greatly appreciate some help please

I am attempting to display an analogue composite video signal on a modern LCD TV, via its composite port, and the image is displayed beautifully, however the signal is sent via analogue wireless transmitter and receiver, and occasionally the signal will degrade for a moment and cause the TV to go to black screen (the equivilent of the bluescreen of yesteryear I believe) and it will take a couple of seconds to recover, while my smaller analoge display will continue to display the image when it gets snowy or is lost for a moment, restoring the image immediately.

I was able to get the TV to behave in the same manor as the analoge display and show snow and recover instantly with the help of the pseudo TBC in an Panasonic ES10 (passthrough), however it added substantial latency, which it is critical I avoid or minimise as much as possible (for realtime gaming, not due to audio / lip sync delay)

I believe the undesirable behaviour is a result of a sync pulse being weak or lost, causing the TV to lose sync, but could be mistaken, I am new to all of this.

Is there another method of adding/restoring the sync pulses, perhaps with an entirely analogue device, that will achieve the same result without adding latency?

Or might a line TBC add only a line of latency instead of an entire frame? (sub 1ms latency instead of 40ms for PAL 25fps)
Or would the latency from each line add up to equal just as much latency as a full frame TBC/buffer/syncroniser?

I have been attempting to solve this problem for months and have bought many devices that have not solved the problem and it is really upsetting me, so if anyone has any ideas or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

One thing I have yet to try is video enhancers/stabilizers/clarifiers, might they work without adding latency? (there is no Macrovision to remove)

Many thanks in advance

TLDR: What is the lowest latency method of adding/restoring sync pulses please?