VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    June 2022

Hello,

First, I hope not to break the “laws” of the forum with my link. If so, I apologize in advance.

As I have the same concern as the other day, namely that I cannot download a streaming file, I ask for help again!

However, I have to say it is not 100% my fault since it seems to be a Freemason's secret how.

I would like to be able to download the file (well, the whole series) from this streaming site:
    Lexx (1996-2002)

The developer world (F12) does not work because this file is cut into smaller parts and then cannot be downloaded.

There must be a trick for that, but I do not know it. I tried extensions on Chrome and none worked.

I would like to understand this time how we do that.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can download it right from the web page. Start the video, hold down the shift key, right click the video, "save video as"
    (This works in Firefox, not sure about other browsers)
    Last edited by davexnet; 29th Jun 2022 at 02:09.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you checked Youtube or Vimeo and other sites? I do recall seeing it ? I think there are 4 or 5 seasons?
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    @davexnet
    Dawn! I did not even have time to pick my nose! Your thing works perfectly on Firefox. I did not know that. You cannot do that with Chrome or Edge.
    Curious if I copy the link given by Firefox in JDownloader it does not work too. It seems that only the Firefox download works. Download speed is slow but anyway.
    Thanks a lot

@ netmask56
    Lexx.S1. 2.0
    Lexx S1. 4.0

I cannot believe they ask the following. More than people do not care about their security and private life.
    ------------------------------------------
    Choose how to verify your age

Use a credit card to verify immediately
    You won’t be charged. Any transaction fee will be fully refunded.
    Use your ID
    Submit an image of a valid ID like your driver’s license or passport. It may take up to 3 days to verify your ID.
    ------------------------------------------
    There is also season 2, 3 and 4 available. Unfortunately, there are no subtitles. Maybe I'll download them and put them on my YouTube account and add the subtitles.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by VideoOn; 29th Jun 2022 at 01:48.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Lexx is a strange show, I'm amazed it lasted on TV as long as it did !

That right click only works on the occasional site, so you got lucky. Are they 1080p, they looked fuzzy to me
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    @davexnet
    I agree. Lexx is original and for that I like it. Originally is rare today. Producer thinks just to make more and more money.
    Unable to have 1080p. Max is 640x480. More are 480x360.
    I continue to download them.
    Like you say, not all link work with Shift-Save. And many links (host) are dead.

Have a good day!
    Quote Quote  
  7. https://ww1.m4ufree.tv/watch-lexx-19962002-248335-tvshow-online-free-m4ufree.html

Use the #F server then: Shift Key + Right Click -> Save Video As... Or use the download link.
    Last edited by jagabo; 29th Jun 2022 at 06:56.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    @jagabo
    I give you a big hug !

Quote Quote