VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Well, at least for that one feature that lets you keep programs from showing up on the most-recently used programs list on the Start menu. I'm the one who maintains the Vista system, but it's a family setup, and I'd rather keep certain maintenance/tweaking programs (among others) out of their sight. Sometimes, I do forget to remove them from the list after using the programs.

TweakUI itself supposedly only worked with the RTM builds of Vista. Anyone else know for sure?
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    you could also try...

right click on taskbar...properties...Start Menu tab...Privacy...uncheck "Store and display a list of recently opened files" and uncheck "Store and display a list of recently opened programs"..
    just a thought

mastersmurfie
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, I know I could just disable the Recent Programs list, but we're all actually using it. (Even me, and I normally disable it on my private systems...)

guns1inger: I took a look at TweakVI, and all I've found so far is an option to hide items from the regular Start menu. Well, if TweakVI didn't try to cram too much into all the windows...
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote