VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 75
FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2231
Thread
  1. Simply enable 'Crop/Resize->Main->Pixel Aspect Ratio (PAR)->Output->Convert to PAR' and select 'Square Pixel' and Hybrid will adjust the height accordingly. (if you want Hybrid to adjust the width instead of the height, simply switch 'Crop/Resize->Main->Picture Resize->Auto adjust' to 'width'.

Cu Selur
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    OK.. but I want to know the rules manually.. how?
    For example, according to my search from google it says I must change the Input par 10x11 and Output par 1x1 if wanted to resize to aspect ratio 2.35:1, and change the height to 544.
    So, is it the same result as you just suggested..?
    Last edited by Leo99; 16th Sep 2017 at 14:18.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  3. The rules are the same as always,.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_aspect_ratio + simple arithmetic (rule of three
    Your video is has a width of X a height of Y, a PAR of A:B so:
    a. if you tell Hybrid to adjust to a PAR of 1:1 and adjust the height it will calculate: new height = Y*B/A
    b. if you tell Hybrid to adjust to a PAR of 1:1 and adjust the width it will calculate: new width = X*A/B
    to archive a specific DAR afterward and not distort the image you would need to add borders to get a resolution with fulfills your DAR target.

Cu Selur

Ps.: No clue what you found through google, but that does not sound like what you aim for.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks so much, bro.. That's a very clear explanation
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  5. Small question to the Windows users: "Is anyone still using a 32bit Windows installation with Hybrid?"
    (Background: Qt isn't providing 32bit Windows builds out of the box through their update routines for MSVC 2017, so I'm thinking about dropping 32bit Windows support.)

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    I still use 64-bit Win7.. it's very convenient!
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  7. As long as it's not 32bit that's fine.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi !
    F
    I've an hdv scource (m2t file). Hybrid work great but I want to deblock my video, I found better result with dgdecode argument with my old avisynth setup (before deinterlacing with QTGMC) than the beblocks functions I founded in hybrid (after QTGMC). or maybe I don't know to use it...

Do you know if I can add argument to the deblock dgdecode function in the avisynth script of hybrid ?

look like:"MPEG2Source("project.d2v", cpu=4, iPP=true, moderate_v=20)

Here a sample of my video :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35ar5mjwwey5m0l/hdv-2008_07_20-14_44_40.m2t?dl=0

Thanks for your answers !!
    --
    Nick
    Quote Quote  
  9. You can't. Hybrid doesn't support those arguments atm. since nobody ever asked for them and I never use them. (since I prefer motion adaptive filtering)
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi.
    I get a crash after launch when I click on "Config" ...so I could not even get a log as requires.
    Using Hybrid 20171005.1 (that is what the Finder says, and I downloaded the lates version), although Hybrid's main window has "Hybrid 2017.10.03.1" as title.
    On a MacBook Pro Retina (2012) running macOS 10.13.2.

Thanks in advance and have a great day.
    Quote Quote  
  11. @jeromec: Only reason I know of fur such crashes is if some Window/Theme/Menu extension is installed on the Mac and it causes Qt (which Hybrid uses) to crash.
    -> did you install any such extension on your mac?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks @selur for the quick answer.
    I disabled Moom (great utility by the way) and the crash is gone.
    Thanks a lot!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Happy that solved the issue.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Selur,
    I though that problems are over, but it returned and sometimes it starts correctly sometimes it crash. Windows says me now the problem is also ntdll.dll or QT5gui.dll. Also I have latest version, I updated it today. First problem was send from report of first crash with old version. I will try to reinstall Nvidia but doubt it helps. Probably when close Hybrid, can something hang in PC still? I asked this, because not two failure in row. And windows close program itself, so I ask. Also did clean install of nvidia latest drivers, still same. Don't understand it.
    Thank you very much for your help

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  15. Everything started by Hybrid should be closed when Hybrid is closed. (you can use your taskmgr to confirm)
    When does it crash? On start-up during processing? Is your system overclocked?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you.
    I have not overclocked system. I'm on win10 latest update. Core i5-6500 GPU Gigabyte 1050ti
    It crashes on start-up. When it crash windows collects information about it and finally let me to confirm to close the dialog window. Every time after this Hybrid starts O.K. I know it is not big problem, but shouldn't be. Encoding is o.k. (just one thing to mention. Ordinary GPU can't do more than 2 parallel encoding at time, so when somebody gives more he ends with failure after some time) only some special Nvidia cards are able to do more. If I can recall their name...
    So my problem is start-up with unpredictable result.
    Thank you for your interest.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  17. Okay, on start-up Hybrid checks the location of all the files.
    -> did you remove all your settings&Hybrid stuff before installing the latest version? If not please do so and try again.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    only thing I have added manually was nero. I also use Clear all cached tool infos, and it restarted o.k. but lately same crash. So I have all tools paths on default.
    But don't understand Cuda - false in general info. But it doesn't matter. I can live with some crashes especially when not during encoding.

Thank you
    Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  19. Assuming that means you deinstalled Hybrid completely before installing the new version I got no clue unless you got some tool running in the background that influences the Qt interface,...
    Wild guesses:
    a. something is interfering with Qt (AntiVirus, Firewall, some tool which modifies windows)
    b. one of the tools Hybrid uses crashes in an unexpected way which causes Hybrid to crash with it.
    c. some hardware (memory/disk/...) problem on your system
    d. some bug in Qt which is triggered on your system

But don't understand Cuda - false in general info. But it doesn't matter.
    Don't even know what you are talking of. 'general info' ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    Don't even know what you are talking of. 'general info' ?
    Config-Tools-Tools versions After clicking on this I got one window, when I close it I got General info window
    Only thing that is weird is it sometimes (often) work, and sometimes not. So probably wrongly closing application or something is improperly closed sometimes, don't know. I have problem that not everything was closed properly in Kdenlive, and I have to close it manually, but I don't know what processes are created wih Hybrid and this is probably my problem. I do not closing processes manually the Kdenlive was only case I did it. It can't run properly when closed and processes he created still existed.

Thank you very much. I have black background, so now I found it is listed bellow logo what program is doing. Probably it will help me identify problem more accurate.
    And yes, I uninstalled previous version.

Bernix
    Last edited by Bernix; 11th Feb 2018 at 09:23. Reason: can -> can't
    Quote Quote  
  21. Task manager should show all processes created by Hybrid.
    Aside from the calls that can be configured to be execute upon job / job queue finish everything Hybrid starts is associated to Hybrid and should be closed when Hybrid is closed.

Cu Selur
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	process.png
Views:	165
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	44660  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    installed newest version. The crash on startup is gone. With vapoursyntn filters/scripts it crashed (job) when creating video. Step 3. With avisynth everything goes smoothly. Can you tell me what I can do with Vapoursynth, Path configuration or whatever else?

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  23. No clue why Vapoursynth would crash for you works fine here.
    Since you didn't share any details about what you are doing you are on your own.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    O.K. I think it is some Vapoursynth filter now with just one enabled it works, or restart was needed to accept change temp files path. Preview worked well, will try to add more filters to see if it crash again and post log if it happened again.

Edit: O.k. now Vapoursynth is working at least Line darkening and Gradfun3, but Retinex gives me error and preview failed. Want you text what it gives me there?

Thank you
    Bernix
    Last edited by Bernix; 18th Feb 2018 at 10:59. Reason: Edit
    Quote Quote  
  25. Want you text what it gives me there?
    if you want me to look into it, I need data to reproduce the issue you are having. Retinex works fine here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if you want me to look into it, I need data to reproduce the issue you are having. Retinex works fine here.
    It seems it just needed restart. Before it Vapoursynth preview works except Retinex, now it works all great!!! Thank you. And sorry to bother you.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    I have a audio-encoding (extracting) problem while encoding a BD.

The progressbar is stuck at 99%. I tried is several times, also kept it doing over night.

I downloaded the newest version. (from 2018.02.18)

[Attachment 44998 - Click to enlarge]

The source is a RIP from a Anime-BD (A Silent Voice) with DTS-HD Audio.

I tried encoding with AC3 and FLAC, but both never finished.

Other encoders like HandBrake or StaxRIP are working, but I'd like to keep using Hybrid.

Here are my Encoding Settings:
    x265 --input - --output-depth 10 --y4m --profile main422-10 --ctu 32 --tu-intra-depth 2 --tu-inter-depth 2 --limit-tu 4 --max-tu-size 16 --limit-modes --max-merge 3 --bframes 8 --weightb --b-intra --rc-lookahead 30 --lookahead-slices 4 --pass 1 --no-slow-firstpass --bitrate 3500 --qpfile GENERATED_QP_FILE --rdoq-level 2 --colormatrix bt709 --stats "C:\Users\Alex-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\encode.stats" --output NUL

x265 --preset slower --input - --output-depth 10 --y4m --profile main422-10 --ctu 32 --max-tu-size 16 --me umh --subme 7 --pass 2 --bitrate 3500 --colormatrix bt709 --stats "C:\Users\Alex-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\encode.stats" --output "C:\Users\Alex-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\encode.265"

Please help me

Greetings from Germany ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    Quote Quote  
  28. Wild guess, seeing that you stick with "C:\Users\Alex-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\" as temp folder: Is your hdd full?
    Also I need a debug output to know the calls used for the audio encoding to say anything more.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Is your hdd full?
    No. 100GB left on my SSD.

Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Also I need a debug output to know the calls used for the audio encoding to say anything more.
    Here you go: HybridDebugOutput.txt
    (As I can see myself, there is no log about the time where the problem happens)

The funny thing is that the audio encode stops at various positions. (like 99.66% or 99.97% etc.)
    Quote Quote  
  30. Your log doesn't contain any useful data,... read: http://selur.de/support on how to create a debug output,..
    Quote Quote