VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am trying to take a 2 hour tv show and download it from PC to watch on regular tv.

I have My Sonic DVD as one option and it even has an option to GET recorded tv shows. But my tv show does not show up there. It does however show an old show I recorded. If I go to my computer\c drive\documents & Settings\all users etc..and go to Recorded TV shows it does show up there.

Has anyone else had an issue with my sonic dvd not showing the recorded tv shows?

Also, it doesn't appear you can just take the video and copy to a DVD. I have tried that and it does not work.

Is there something that is normally on a windows XP media editino pc that can do this easily?

I have purchased Adobe Elemnts 5.0 to make movies, but I just got it and haven't looked to see if it will copy the recorded shows for me.

Any sugesstions on the easiest way to do this would be great.

When I
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    what format is the tv show, one off the top of my head is windows movie maker.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tihnk it is just in media player format. It was thru my tiveo on the PC and it says Microsoft Recorded TV show.
    Quote Quote