VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I want to buy this new matrix dvdr media from shop4tech due to its price and presentation from their site, any suggestion or feedback?
    Quote Quote  
  2. check out the media guide on the left side for info/reviews of this blank.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    https://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia.php?dvdmediasearch=matrix&dvdmediadvdridsearch=&type...+or+List+Media

Seems like crappy media to me. I didn't check the price on Shop4tech (a store with a so-so reputation btw) but they better be cheap.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I tried a 25 pk of Matrix media a while back. Didn't like them. I've tried Sonix 1x media, but they studder during playback. The Sonix 2x media works suprisingly well for LONGTEN media, as I've burned them at 6x on my Pioneer 107 with no problems.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I see no reason in the world to go with this questionable media when 2 cents more and a little shipping will get you Prodisc from Rima. Case Closed, unless of course you work for Shop4Tech?
    Still a few bugs in the system...
    Quote Quote  
  6. unless of course you work for Shop4Tech?
    Looking at the past posts of 500AX and since EVERY post is about shop4tech, that could be a possibility...! :/
    Quote Quote  
  7. well, I put in another order for these last week and got them today along with my order from Rima for those Prodiscs. So far they both look great and those errors with Kprobe are pretty much just like Ritek. So many good quality disks out there these days it's hard to choose but i'm probably getting in over my head and should just stick with what I know works. My drives, especially the NEC and Plextor love these Matrix disks so hopefully the price will go down by next month so I can put in another order. Anyone else get these puppies? They look sweet too.
    Quote Quote